Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TREX 250 SE BUILD SETUP PROBLEMS

Options
  • 14-03-2011 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi i got a trex 250se kit with the motor and esc i bought hxt900 cyclic servos and a corona ds 919 servo for the tail and a assan mems 250 ga gyro , i have a dx6i with ar6200 reciever , now im at the finishing stage THE SETUP im at a loss is there anyone out there that can help me with this , in dublin would be great , hope to hear from you soon as the weather is getting a little better now and would really love to be out flying my trex thanks for looking at my post

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭syl77

Hi, its hard to give build advise over a forum so have a look here at some build videos (I recomment Bob Finless):
    http://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=109075
    and maybe
    http://www.helifreak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=131

the 250 size helis can be a pain since there so small but basically they follow the same setup required that you would put into a bigger electric 450 or 600.
    I got one some time back but sold it on before building it, I hadnt the heart or the nimble fingers to build it.
    Have a look at the videos above and maybe come back with more specific questions - start with setting up you cyclic servos and once happy with that, move to the tail servo/runner, then finally the ESC/motor and trottle curves.
    If this is your first heli - recommend finding a club/heli flyer to help.
    Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

thirty wrote: »
    Hi i got a trex 250se kit with the motor and esc i bought hxt900 cyclic servos and a corona ds 919 servo for the tail and a assan mems 250 ga gyro , i have a dx6i with ar6200 reciever , now im at the finishing stage THE SETUP im at a loss is there anyone out there that can help me with this , in dublin would be great , hope to hear from you soon as the weather is getting a little better now and would really love to be out flying my trex thanks for looking at my post

I could look at it but im mostly down in navan, but if you dont find someone, you could bring it down, handy enough now with the M3. Is it your first time going to fly one, or just never setup from scratch?

As sly77 said, the smaller they are the more tricky to setup. It would be a good learning one though if setup right, as they are also easier to fly when bigger, so if you are competent with that, the bigger ones get easier. I have a 450 and 600 myself here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 thirty

Hi robbie that would be great if i could drop down too you , its not my first heli i have a cb100 that i have no problems with it, the 250 is my first build and set up how r u fixed on thursday as i work shift pm me your number and ill give you a call sort out when u free thanks a lot , mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

thirty wrote: »
    Hi robbie that would be great if i could drop down too you , its not my first heli i have a cb100 that i have no problems with it, the 250 is my first build and set up how r u fixed on thursday as i work shift pm me your number and ill give you a call sort out when u free thanks a lot , mark

Yes thursday should be fine. I will pm number now. If you can fly the cb100 around then the 250 should be easy enough for you to progress on.

Advertisement