Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belview kennels in Termonfeckin any good?

Options
  • 14-03-2011 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Anybody have experience of these kennels in Termonfeckin? Would you recommend them? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I've never used their kennel services before but have had my dog groomed there a couple of times. It looks like a decent spot and the lady owner is very friendly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Got to meet these people about 15 years ago and I borrowed a dog crate to move a dog to the UK, very obliging, they were showing English springer spaniels back then so would have great knowledge of the dog world.
    I have'nt heard any bad reports which should be a big plus.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭zac8

Thanks. I'm going to try them out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭johnnycee66

In a word, yes. We board our dogs regularly with them. At the start wasn't sure, you know how it is when handing over your dogs, and then began to notice that when we bring them they go very willingly to Mike (the owners are Mike and Heather) tails wagging (enough to give a little pang of jealousy lol!)

They weren't there once, and another person was in charge who we'd never seen before (Heathers mum I think) but she was able to greet the two dogs by name, and ignored us, talking to the two of them and explaining how their favourite toys would be waiting for them!!! Sold it for us straight away.

If you want a personal verification, pm me and i'll give you my phone number. I'd sing their praises anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭zac8

Thanks Johnny, they sound ideal. It's only for a weekend but if it works out I'll be using them regularly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭csully397

Can anyone who has used belview kennels post the prices they charge for grooming say for a westie with an excellent coat
    and also a 8 month old husky

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭madon

Use these quite regularly too and my two dogs love going there. I have a very nervous Husky and was worried about him until I seen how relaxed he was around them.
    A lot of kennels start their day at 12 however with Belview they don't so if you arrive home late in the day you don't pay for two days also you can drop and collect on Sundays too which means you don't have to pay another day if you are going or coming back on Sunday.
    I had a cavalier groomed there and I honestly can't remember the price but I do know it was a lot cheaper than a lot of other local places. I remember ringing and asking before I got him groomed and whatever price she told me then it ended up cheaper on the day. More importantly she is very very good at grooming!

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Salty Dog

csully397 wrote: »
    Can anyone who has used belview kennels post the prices they charge for grooming say for a westie with an excellent coat
    and also a 8 month old husky

Thanks

€12 a night boarding and our border collie was €35 to groom

Advertisement