Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

April meet up

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Next time:)

It was a glorious sunny day and the baby gorilla was so so cute.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

I was thinking about you all yesterday and I was more than a little jealous especially with that fabulous weather. My little man and I spent all Friday afternoon in the park and it was glorious. I could hear the monkeys, elephants and tigers/lions. Ah the little baby gorilla!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Don't have me going about the baby gorilla - I am not up to big outings at this stage but when she is born I would love to go to one again with my brood, am just worried that it will make me broody and we have settled that this one is our final one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Cathy ha ha! I thought it was just me. I was so broody when I saw the baby gorilla on the news!

Advertisement