Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fkiely new log 2011

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭fkiely

Thanks to JoeBucks for pointing this one out. 150 on Spain under 21's ht/ft at 4/5

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭slookie

Followed you on this...not looking good!

slookie wrote: »
    Followed you on this...not looking good!

Really sorry about that mate, just wasn't my night.

Had a bad feeling about tonight and I need to learn to follow my instinct a bit more.

Apologies again fella.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭slookie

No probs...the Spain one lost...but stuck a sneaky fiver on Iceland at 10.5 before the match...Happy days. Had both teams to score in that match too!

Good to hear mate, well done. Two bets in the cricket for me this morning. 50 on Sangakkara top Sri Lankan runscorer at 3/1 and 40 on Ryder to be New Zealand's top runscorer at 4/1.

• Advertisement

One I really like in the football tonight is Holland -2 at 11/10. This Dutch team is incredible in qualification campaigns in recent years and have a very impressive record against Hungary, beating them 4-0 in Hungary last Friday and 6-1 at home last year. I’d imagine this will be tougher game than last week as Hungary will attempt to shut up shop but Holland should still have enough going forward to cover the handicap. In their last home game the Dutch saw off Sweden 4-1 and not many would argue that Sweden are a better team than Hungary. Thinking of having a bit more on them but for the moment, 100 on Holland -2 at 11/10.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

fkiely wrote: »
    One I really like in the football tonight is Holland -1 at 11/10. This Dutch team is incredible in qualification campaigns in recent years and have a very impressive record against Hungary, beating them 4-0 in Hungary last Friday and 6-1 at home last year. I’d imagine this will be tougher game than last week as Hungary will attempt to shut up shop but Holland should still have enough going forward to cover the handicap. In their last home game the Dutch saw off Sweden 4-1 and not many would argue that Sweden are a better team than Hungary. Thinking of having a bit more on them but for the moment, 100 on Holland -1 at 11/10.

were can ya get holland -1 at that price i think you were looking at -2 at 11/10 with PP

its 6/5 with Bet365

jkelly85 wrote: »
    were can ya get holland -1 at that price i think you were looking at -2 at 11/10 with PP

its 6/5 with Bet365

Sorry it's meant to be -2, I blame the early mornings... That's the second time I've doen that in the last few days as well.

Good to hear mate, well done. Two bets in the cricket for me this morning. 50 on Sangakkara top Sri Lankan runscorer at 3/1 and 40 on Ryder to be New Zealand's top runscorer at 4/1.

Ryder gone for 19, poor really. New Zealand look like being hammered. Hopefully Sangakkara can do the business this afternoon.

67.44 on under 230.5 runs for New Zealand at 5/6

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

Sorry it's meant to be -2, I blame the early mornings... That's the second time I've doen that in the last few days as well.

I think holland should win might just go with the -1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Joekers

67.44 on under 230.5 runs for New Zealand at 5/6

Fair play on this was looking good a one stage but then they just fell to pieces :D

Joekers wrote: »
    Fair play on this was looking good a one stage but then they just fell to pieces :D

Cheers, it certainly wasn't looking good at one stage but thankfully Sri Lanka's death bowlers pulled out the stops again! Now hopefully Sangakkarra can win me some money to play with tonight as I've a couple of bets I really like the look of.

Close but no cigar with Sanga. Bit of a lull at the moment.

100 on Germany -1 at evens
    23.64 on a double of Germany -1 (evens) and Holland -2 (11/10)

Close but no cigar with Sanga. Bit of a lull at the moment.

100 on Germany -1 at evens
    23.64 on a double of Germany -1 (evens) and Holland -2 (11/10)

I've decided to go for one of my biggest bets in a long time with another 300 on Germany -1 at evens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Good luck kiely,you must be ****ting yourself.

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Good luck kiely,you must be ****ting yourself.

And Australia go 2-1 up. Bollocks, I ****ing knew this would happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Aw christ. I posted that at 1-0,didn't mean to come across as putting you down.

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Aw christ. I posted that at 1-0,didn't mean to come across as putting you down.

No worries mate, you didn't come across like that.

After that terrible night, it's time to relax a bit with my bets and try build my bank up again after wiping out a massive part of my bank in the last two days. Very poor form and time to reasses before the weekend.

Balance: 1461.12
    Profit/Loss: +1261.12

Just the one for me today. 50 on Pakistan to beat India in the cricket at 11/8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

Thanks to JoeBucks for pointing this one out. 150 on Spain under 21's ht/ft at 4/5

Sorry about that one man..Looked a prime bet..Gonna avoid international friendlies in the future nevermind U21 friendlies!

Good luck at the weekend, its the business end of the season so hopefully all the big guns can be relied upon..

• Advertisement

Not to worry mate, these things happen. I was very lazy with my bets during the week to be honest and hopefully won't be making that mistake again. Anyway, just the one for me tonight. 50 on Schalke at 6/5.

30 on Toraidhe in the 20.00 in Dundalk at 9/2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

Not to worry mate, these things happen. I was very lazy with my bets during the week to be honest and hopefully won't be making that mistake again. Anyway, just the one for me tonight. 50 on Schalke at 6/5.
    Thanks for this one, what a way to start the weekend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Joekers

did u get the shalke bet cause result went down as draw no bet so void on pp:mad:

Joekers wrote: »
    did u get the shalke bet cause result went down as draw no bet so void on pp:mad:

PP paid out to me mate? Have you been onto their live help?

50 on Sri Lanka in the cricket at 7/5

20 on West Ham at 7/2
    40 on West Ham +1 at 10/11
    50 on Western Force -11 at 10/11

Another 30 on West Ham +1 at 5/6

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

PP paid out to me mate? Have you been onto their live help?

50 on Sri Lanka in the cricket at 7/5

That match was abandoned in the 88th minute. Are you sure you were paid out for it? You shouldn't have been.

Best of luck with todays bets

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

yesno1234 wrote: »
    That match was abandoned in the 88th minute. Are you sure you were paid out for it? You shouldn't have been.

Best of luck with todays bets
    Bet365 paid me out as a win

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Derek! wrote: »
    Bet365 paid me out as a win

Ye got lucky so.

Advertisement