Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fkiely new log 2011

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭fkiely

Last bet of a poor enough day.

20 on over 2.5 in the Bilboa game, Napoli -1 and Atletico Madrid at just over 13/1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

fkiely wrote: »

20 on over 2.5 in the Bilboa game, Napoli -1 and Atletico Madrid at just over 13/1

Where'd you get this at over 13/1. I could only get it at 11/1 on bet365?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 chunko

unlucky with the arsenal match there pal, what a finish though, have to say i'm very happy with that result because i put 1500 e/w on united to win the league at 12/5 at the start of the season

Shame only for Napoli bet is looking good.

Alright Mate, Been following your blog for a bit. Really enjoyed your Cheltenham tips. You won me quite a lot of dough! Are you a pro gambler??!

What you think of these bets:

Blackpool, Wolves, Blackburn to go down 18/1
    Laustra Bad in the 3 o'clock in Exeter tomorrow S/P
    Real to win La Liga 16/1 (Or put Barca in double with Man U to win their leagues, just to increase odds)

Well the best of luck with your continued success! Keeping picking winners!

Cheers fella, very much appreciated. Not a pro at all mate, just doing it for a bit of fun these days. Did it full time for over a year but the lack of stability ended up finishing that. Was good fun though and when you're looking at it full time it makes such a difference to your profitability.

It was the same as most things really, put in the work and you'll reap the rewards. These days I only really do the basic amount of research and hence the reason why I'm nowhere near as profitable as when I was doing it full time.

In regards to your bets, I really like the look of your first one. I personally think Blackburn and Blackpool are gone and it's between West Ham, Wigan and Wolves for that last place.

Also I'd definitely go for the double as opposed to backing Real to win La Liga, I think that race is completely finished to be honest. I'd look to back them to beat Barca over two legs in the CL personally or the Copa del Rey.

Good luck if you take them mate.

• Advertisement

yesno1234 wrote: »
    Where'd you get this at over 13/1. I could only get it at 11/1 on bet365?

Was with PP mate. Not that it matter now!
    chunko wrote: »
    unlucky with the arsenal match there pal, what a finish though, have to say i'm very happy with that result because i put 1500 e/w on united to win the league at 12/5 at the start of the season

Very nice mate, looks a done deal, well done.

Very poor run of form to be honest and I think I know why. I've just been too rash with my bets and not narrowing them down.

In a hope of reversing the trend I'm going to try a new tactic of only having the one bet a day during the week and two, possibly three at the weekend.

Hopefully this will help me choose more sensibly.

Balance: 1080
    Profit/Loss: +880

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 chunko

thanks pal. thinking of a double for QPR4/9 AND UNITED 8/11 AND MAYBE MAKING IT A TREBLE WITH VILLREAL

chunko wrote: »
    thanks pal. thinking of a double for QPR4/9 AND UNITED 8/11 AND MAYBE MAKING IT A TREBLE WITH VILLREAL

Looks good mate. Was tempted by a double of QPR and Villarreal myself but decided to go with a single instead. Good luck with it though.

A bit wary of Derbys record against them tonight but with a win QPR basically seal the title so hopefully that'll be enough to motivate them.

50 on QPR -1 at 13/10

40 on Man United -1 at 7/4

• Advertisement

40 on Man United -1 at 7/4

Backing United twice in a week? You didn't learn from sunday no? ha good luck

Backing United twice in a week? You didn't learn from sunday no? ha good luck

Went from not backing them at all to doing it twice in two weeks! Serves me right they were both losers...

Anyway a couple for me tonight.

20 on Real at 3/1
    30 on Real to lift the cup at 6/4
    60 on over 2.5 in the Tottenham - Arsenal game at 4/5

Wanted to take the over 2.5 in this game but the line was too short for my liking so instead went for 33 on Ipswich at 13/8.

50 on the Blues -19 at 10/11

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

50 on the Blues -19 at 10/11

Brett trying his best to lose this on ye.

PP are offering over 22.5 points at 5/6 for Rebels..defo more scores in this game so worth backing..Blues already have bonus point so game will open up

Was very annoying, won by 17 in the end but his kicking was so bad it cost me big time.

Two cracking games tomorrow morning as well, can't wait.

Was very annoying, won by 17 in the end but his kicking was so bad it cost me big time.

Two cracking games tomorrow morning as well, can't wait.

Yeah the Blues have cost me in the past on the handicap. Once they go a few scores up they take the foot of the gas big time. The overs are generally a safe bet in the superxv games..some huge scores get racked up and both sides normally play till the siren going for bonus point scores.

Who dya fancy in the games tomorrow? The State of Origin is always tough to call and I think +6 is a decent handicap for the Waratahs, they started slow against the Blues last week but unlikely to make same mistake in this game. Form really goes out the window.

Crusaders are missing Carter, McCaw and Read so Highlanders +15 could be worth a shot here.

OVERS in the Lions/Chiefs game too! Can't find the market for it yet, hopefully be avail in running..the game last year was 72-65!

Tomorrows televised games are tough enough to call really. Loving the reds this year, especially Genia and Quade. Will prob take them on the handicap but I'll have to give it some thought as you never know what Tah team will turn up. Will be a cracker to watch anyway.

Both sides have made a good few changes in the other one but even without those three the Crusaders look dangerous (scary to still be able to say that considering just how good those three are!). Really haven't made my mind up for this one yet.

50 on Forest at 13/10

50 on Forest at 13/10

FFS:mad:. Just saw your bet there and was just about to put 50 on it when the line dissapeared for 1 nil forrest. Just my usual luck recently:(

• Advertisement

FFS:mad:. Just saw your bet there and was just about to put 50 on it when the line dissapeared for 1 nil forrest. Just my usual luck recently:(

The way my luck is at the moment, that's probably a good thing mate!

Tomorrows televised games are tough enough to call really. Loving the reds this year, especially Genia and Quade. Will prob take them on the handicap but I'll have to give it some thought as you never know what Tah team will turn up. Will be a cracker to watch anyway.

Both sides have made a good few changes in the other one but even without those three the Crusaders look dangerous (scary to still be able to say that considering just how good those three are!). Really haven't made my mind up for this one yet.

Should be great games but will prob only do a couple of small bets on the big games for interest sake.

This is the game where decent cash is to be made.

Team A over 22.5 points at 5/6 looks a sure thing

Also Sivivatu to score 2 or more tries at 4/1 and Messam to score a try at 3/1. CHiefs coach not ruling out another tryfest .

Best of luck for the weekend.

The way my luck is at the moment, that's probably a good thing mate!

Got on it just after Leicester scored.40 on at 6/4. Cheers Mate.

joebucks wrote: »
    Should be great games but will prob only do a couple of small bets on the big games for interest sake.

This is the game where decent cash is to be made.

Team A over 22.5 points at 5/6 looks a sure thing

Also Sivivatu to score 2 or more tries at 4/1 and Messam to score a try at 3/1. CHiefs coach not ruling out another tryfest .

Best of luck for the weekend.

Great spots mate, will prob follow you on those.

The best of luck to you as well mate.

40 on over 3.5 in the Leeds Reading game at 7/4
    35 on Shamrock Rovers -1 at 11/10
    35 on Sligo at 21/20
    25 on a double of the two above

Bollocks to that, last time I'll bet on league of Ireland to be honest, I've always found it tough so not gonna bother anymore.

One for the morning: 30 on a double of the Reds -6 and the Highlanders +15

23.50 on the Highlanders +15 at 10/11

Fair play to the Highlanders, very impressive.

24.86 on the Reds -6 at 10/11

50 on a treble of over 2.5 in the Man Utd Everton game, villa to win and Tottenham to win at just under 5/1
    20 on Cardiff at 6/5

• Advertisement

80 on Real at 13/8

Advertisement