Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc Speech and Language Therapy

Options
  • 14-03-2011 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

Anybody else apply for the MSc Speech and Language Therapy in UL? I'm getting very nervous about hearing back...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭moretothegirl

anybody??

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Gianangelo

Hi, I applied and did the interview a couple of weeks ago. I thought I would have heard back by now, so I'm taking it as bad news!

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭moretothegirl

Good to know I'm not the only one in this position! I thought they had forgotten about me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Pahp11

Hey, I only had my interview on 16th March and they said 2 weeks or so until the letters go out so I wouldn't worry. I reckon all letters will go out the same time whether you're accepted or not.
    It can't be much longer anyway I think we were the last group to be interviewed.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Quibbler

I *think* I've been accepted onto the MSc Speech and Language Therapy. Well it says I've been accepted online but I'm supposed to wait for the official letter in the post for final confirmation!

Just wondering if anybody else online here has been accepted? Would love to chat to others starting in September too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 Gianangelo

Yup,

I got the very same message.

Looking forward to starting now.

Oh its great to hear from others starting too! I just can't wait for my letter to arrive so I really know its real!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mollyxmagoo

i'm starting this year too - look forward to meeting you all :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Pahp11

Hey - I'll be starting this year too.. not long left now, really feeling excited about starting and meeting everyone!
    How's everyone finding the reading? It's a fair bit to get through.. :)

I can't believe how quickly the time is flying by! I was away for a few weeks so I'm only getting around to looking at the reading list now and by the looks of it I may have a busy few weeks ahead of me! I can't wait to get started though and meet everyone too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 shorter

hey there! congrats to those after getting in to the course! i am going to apply this dec or next dec ! could anybody who got in please tell me the experience they had ?? thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Marylemon

Hi, anybody applied for masters on speech & Language in limerick, so nervous, I wonder will we hear before Christmas??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Marylemon wrote: »
    Hi, anybody applied for masters on speech & Language in limerick, so nervous, I wonder will we hear before Christmas??

I think they said it would be February before we hear anything.

Advertisement