Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A deluded religious nutjob's view on Japan.. Or badly timed troll.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Im Only 71Kg

americans are fu*ckin retarded. i look forward to the day when someone drops the A-bomb on the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭rockmongrel

americans are fu*ckin retarded. i look forward to the day when someone drops the A-bomb on the US.

You have so painfully missed the point it's horrible. Statements like this easily put you on par with the racists and the idiots who are throwing out this sh!te.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

Im pretty sure she is a very good and very clever troll.
    This is misjudged and tasteless though perhaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Look at some of her other videos. I reckon she's taking the piss tbh

the video in the OP is disgusting though

also, I still would

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

"literally grabbed the country by the shoulders"
    Countries don't have shoulders.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

What an absolutely retarded bitch.

I flicked through some of her videos and fairly sure she's not trolling.. It's going to backfire on her horribly though whether she is or isn't.

Even if it is a troll, she went too far.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

This is misjudged and tasteless though perhaps.

If it is a hoax it's pretty poor f#cking taste TBH.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Smyth

This girl is just trolling

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

She's a troll.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Just a troll

Best ignored, not to be taken seriously

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭murphthesmurf

I imagine she's one of many god fearing religious lunatics who are thinking the exact same thing, but haven't come out and said it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

Looks like Anonymous has posted her address/phone number.

This isn't going to end well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

They've posted their phone number, name and address up on youtube :eek:

I've seen that a few times on the internet. People get mobilized and find your details.
    How they find your details though I do not know

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

Freedom of speech is open to all who can participate, sadly it brings the inepts out of the woodwork.

That includes the second posting on this thread, btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

stimpson wrote: »

This isn't going to end well.

It's okay God has got her back... or she may become a martyr. Either way it's alll good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

She might be a troll, haven't watched the entire video.

However http://www.cadred.org/Images/Gallery/Originals/5528_americans...jpg cant be all trolling, there is a group of Americans really thinking that Japan deserved this, and I just find it quite disturbing!

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭murphthesmurf

I'm just packing right now.
    I'm gonna tell her God told me I must come on her, oops, I mean come to her ;)

Columc wrote: »
    She might be a troll, haven't watched the entire video.

However http://www.cadred.org/Images/Gallery/Originals/5528_americans...jpg cant be all trolling, there is a group of Americans really thinking that Japan deserved this, and I just find it quite disturbing!

Idiots.

I wonder what kind of glitch in a person's mental software results in posting such stuff up on hate tube. Be it under the guise of "humour" or whether they believe that kind of bobbins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭PAULWATSON

Trool, no doubt. But as for good, she's not intense enough.

PAULWATSON wrote: »
    Trool, no doubt. But as for good, she's not intense enough.

Maybe her church could club together and send her out there amongst the devestation and misery to do a spot of preaching, just to see how intense it might be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

It's impossible to tell if she's a troll or not. I hope she is, but unfortunately she might be for real.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

For god's sake, even if she is a troll what right has Anonymous got for posting her address and phone number everywhere?

Jesus christ, she's not hurting anyone. There's far, far worse people in the world to be targeting right now. The hell is wrong with people?

And why on earth is her address posted here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Talk about irony and a sweeping generalisation of a nation. You are as bad as those muppets saying Japan deserved the Earthquakes and Tsunami.

liah wrote: »
    For god's sake, even if she is a troll what right has Anonymous got for posting her address and phone number everywhere?

Jesus christ, she's not hurting anyone. There's far, far worse people in the world to be targeting right now. The hell is wrong with people?

It's just people exercising their right to freedom of speech. The system works!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,078 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Haven't watched the video so don't have an opinion on if she's a troll or not. However, as someone else said, she is entitled to her opinion, however distasteful it is (If it is not a troll) and entitled to her sense of humour, again, however distasteful it may be to someone else if it is a troll.

This anonymous group is, in my own opinion, just a sinister as the other groups they find sinister. I find their outing of this girl's address, purely because they chose to take offense, deeply disturbing......... C'mon amonymous (I won't credit ye with a capitalisation), get out your warrior keyboards and out my address and prove me right.

(And, no, I'm not a scientologist or banker or whatever :) )

And, no, posting that girl's address and details is NOT freedom of speech.

Exactly-- I hate this kind of Anonymous crap. They claim to be all about free speech but only when it's what they want to hear, and they attempt to destroy whatever even remotely irritates them-- harassing children as young as 9, and driving others to suicide.

Internet vigilantism is, frankly, retarded, and Anonymous has absolutely no right to decide who's allowed to speak untouched and who isn't. I don't agree with anything the girl in the video has to say, I'm an atheist after all and think everything she says is wrong. But I'll damn well defend her right to say it; freedom of speech is freedom for everyone, not just who you want to hear.

It's just people exercising their right to freedom of speech. The system works!

Getting someone's home address in order to harass them isn't free speech at all. It's called harassment.

• Advertisement

Getting someone's home address in order to harass them isn't free speech at all. It's called harassment.

They just posted her address. That's freedom of speech. I don't understand how you can support her right to free speech yet deny someone else the same right because you disagree with their motives.

Advertisement