Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mac Miller - Best Day Ever- New Free Mixtape

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

i listned to a few tracks of his last night mainly because of the fact he was just all over the site i download music from.

im not that impressed, he is a good rapper dont get me wrong he's well able to rap but he isnt my kind of rapper. he reminds me of one of those american surfer or skateboardin lads who go around calling people dude and all that.

He also reminds me of asher roth and not because he is white:D but the way he raps and i didnt like asher either so needless to say i dont like this chap either he is a bit corny in my opinion.

thats my opinion anyway it might not go down too well because he seems to be well liked here and in general, but everyone to there own.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I love Mac Miller, me and my mates couldnt get enough of the K.I.D.S mixtape, and from what ive heard so far im loving this too. All Around The World would be my favourite at the moment, DELIGHTED to see Wiz Khalifa on the tape too.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Oneywu

The beats are very pop-/dance orientated, not bad but he sort of reminds of a rapping Mike Posner.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Here's the latest video from Best Day Ever

Advertisement