Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone got Qualitas Property Partners as their Block Agent?

Options
  • 14-03-2011 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭

We're potentially looking for new management agents for our developments and got a letter from Qualitas in the post (I'm a director of the MC). Hadn't heard of them before, can't see anything online about developments they manage. Anyone here use them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

cant say i've heard of them. is this them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

LOL never dealt with ODPM but i've read the stories people post about them. and using the word qualitas ie quality in your name doesnt bode well, your name shouldnt spelly quality your actions should and all that

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Kanedmick

Hi! Anyone heard about these guys since last post? Any references?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

We met with them and while we were impressed we opted to go with O'Sullivan Property Management www.ospm.ie and we're very happy so far. My sister in law's development hired Qualitas and they're happy so far. Their development has more structural problems and Qualitas have an architect or engineer on staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Kanedmick

Thanks Athtrasna - that's two recommendations.

Anyone else use either of these two?

In moving from one Mgt agent to another, are there any recommendations in terms of:

1. what to watch out of and
    2. must do's

in order to have a seamless as possible transfer from one agent to another?

Thanks again!

• Advertisement
Advertisement