Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting technician, any info

Options
  • 14-03-2011 3:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey Guys,

I'm interested in doing the Accounting Technicians Ireland Course. It says on the prospectus that this course is £880 per year plus you must register with the Accounting Technicians Ireland as well as ITB. This will add more fees. I've been on the ATL website and I still don't know what extra fees apply.

Has anyone done this course. Can you tell me exactly how much it will cost me?? I'm on a fixed income and I need to know in advance so I can save. Also how hard/easy is it? Its been 10 years since I was last in a classroom so Im a bit nervous about returning to education. :eek: Do you have to have experience with accounting to do this course??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭dueyfinster

Where did you see €880? Fees were that about 3/4 years ago, but are now €1,500/year.

If you email info@itb.ie or sid@itb.ie they may be able to answer your question (or put you in touch with someone who can).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 patrickhmurphy

Thanks for the reply. £880 was on their website.... maybe its out of date. Im gonna try to get in touch with someone in the collage to find out more.

Where did you see €880? Fees were that about 3/4 years ago, but are now €1,500/year.

If you email info@itb.ie or sid@itb.ie they may be able to answer your question (or put you in touch with someone who can).
    If they're registration fees your talking about, they're now €2,000.

OP, Is the course full time or part time?

Advertisement