Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody want freind trial so I can get a rocket???

Options
  • 14-03-2011 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Just wondering if anybody wanted or knows someone who wants a fre freind trial so I could potentially get that two seater rocket??? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

I have a rocket .. its awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 eyfm5

wud i be correct in saying that if u already have an account u cant get it?that u have to be a completely new player/account or a returning player?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

That's correct yes. The person recruiting has to invite a friend who will need to create a new account.

The recruited also needs to pay for two months game time in order for the recruiter to receive the mount and upgrade to a full retail version. The recruited will receive one months game time as a bonus.

Once thats done you can claim the mount from your account management. Just mention as well that if you upgrade the trial account using using a credit card you won't be eligible for the mount until the trial period expires along with the 30 day game time.

Hope this helps :)

Cheers,
    Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Willow01

Argh it just makes me want it more! haha

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

I have two of those rockets.. haven't even claimed the second one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

tom_ass19 wrote: »
    That's correct yes. The person recruiting has to invite a friend who will need to create a new account.

The recruited also needs to pay for two months game time in order for the recruiter to receive the mount and upgrade to a full retail version. The recruited will receive one months game time as a bonus.

Once thats done you can claim the mount from your account management. Just mention as well that if you upgrade the trial account using using a credit card you won't be eligible for the mount until the trial period expires along with the 30 day game time.

Hope this helps :)

Cheers,
    Tom

Hi Tom,

I get the vibe you work for Blizzard :P

Any chance you can trade my rubbish Zebra for the rocket, how sick was I when the rocket came out of the blue a month after I got my Zebra :P

Apologies in advance as you are now going to get 100 pms a day :D

Wouldnt believe the amount of pms i get when someone on the Xbox foru msaid " TheDoc works for Xbox"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

Don't know what your on about man ^^

Haha awesome, 100pm's a day, i'll be mr popluar! Just trying to give some help is all you know :)

Advertisement