Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Server [Survival][Whitelist][iZone][1.6.6][Google Maps]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

i joined the sever and was in water and could not get out, then I died :(

i dont even know where to begin, where are you allowed mine? where are you allowed to build?

Hey Tar,

Yeah it's a bit confusing at the start alright. A good idea would be to go on when there are others and ask if anyone could show you around a bit. A couple of the lads did this for me on my first visit and it was very helpful. You can build anywhere really so long as it's not encroaching on anyone else. There's the ever-expanding village and then there's the outlying parts where you have the room to build something significant.

You can mine anywhere as far as I know. There are communal mines that you can get to from the centre of the village or you can do like I did and start digging down from underneath your home and mine from there.

But a bit of a guided tour would be a good place to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    After what happened with the last community project, I dunno how many people would be willing to help out as much.

What happened with the last project?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I'd like to know too :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Apart from that there wasnt many people there I didnt see a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭ondafly

didn't get too involved myself, dug and flattened till I ran out of tools and then headed to bed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

kineticisepic

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    kineticisepic

I foresought your application and banned you almost 2 months ago. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

I foresought your application and banned you almost 2 months ago. :pac:

what is this I don't even?!

I'll add you once the Minecraft authentication crap is up and running again :(

Addded!

• Advertisement

Hey guys does anyone think the iConomy thing is working out? I don't know if it's being used much at all. Don't mind if it gets kept but I don't think it's doing much for anyone.

I use it quite a bit. Buy and sell some things. Mostly buy. I'm a sucker for sales. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

I used it for the first time last night, it was handy.

what are the going prices for diamond tools like ? I have plenty of coin, and wouldn't mind spending it all, as I lost my diamond tools to the lava-arium :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

bump 2
    Scody94 wrote: »
    can i get whitelisted to this server ?
    i am whitelisted on tallons server aswell !

MC: Scody94

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Sacramento wrote: »
    Hey guys does anyone think the iConomy thing is working out? I don't know if it's being used much at all. Don't mind if it gets kept but I don't think it's doing much for anyone.

I don't use it but did accidently spent coin when I did a /kit irontools not knowing it cost money :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I bought something for the first time last night, a diamond pickaxe. No-one has bought anything fro my shop though.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Conkey

Hi guys,

can i get whitelisted to this server ?

MC : Vonhuggy

Scody and Conkey added :)

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Conkey

Scody and Conkey added :)

Cheers mate!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

Hi,

can I be whitelisted?

my minecraft user is : conor_mr2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Username: whiteman19

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭chiloutus

Hi, Can I please be whitelisted?
    I know this is my first post and all but I originally came on here to chat then saw yee guys have a minecraft server and thought Id join that instead! :D

My name on MC is: Chiloutus

Thanks in advance :)

conor-mr2 wrote: »
    Hi,

can I be whitelisted?

my minecraft user is : conor_mr2

long overdue !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Ok, def not white listed. Verif Server up and it told me so. So if I could be, that'd be great. :D

Name is Nevore too.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I bought something for the first time last night, a diamond pickaxe. No-one has bought anything fro my shop though.:(

what did you have to give?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

what did you have to give?

You start out with 100 coins (/money to see your balance IIRC). You can earn them (via selling/special events) and spend them (buying in shops) but they aren't real in the sense they're not in your inventory.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Oh must check the prices of things!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Hate to be a pain and keep on asking, but... Any chance of getting whitelisted?

fajitas_gtr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Promac

Getting a bit of a photography forum contingent now :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement