Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Server [Survival][Whitelist][iZone][1.6.6][Google Maps]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Promac wrote: »
    Getting a bit of a photography forum contingent now :)

Yea I've noticed a few people from there on the aul minecraft :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Yeah sorry :o:p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Anyone here buy anything from my shop? (Blaxmd)

Have more money than a few days ago but I don't think I've sold anything? If it's a glitch I say glitches for all:pac: but mostly for me:P

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Well I bought 2 loaves of bread off someone yesterday. Not sure who anymore though. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

any chance of a reboot lads some serious reapearage goning on fo all

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Whitelist is updated. Sorry lads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 construkktor

yeh would love a have a look at this server - please add me to the whitelist for this one too.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭JohnR1024

Thanks again cherry :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

So, quick question. Is the built up area the only place building is allowed inside the safe zone4? Where all the shops are?
    Edit: And... did I just see Notch on the server? Or is that one a boardsie using that username? AHA! Its a npc. That's neat.

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

Well... the cactus farm is finished!

20110324013433.png
    Stupid resizing...

It's 19 layers high (or 20, I'm not sure, very tired) and contains at least 1144 cactus, constantly spawning more and more for people to harvest.

It's at the end of the yellow brick road. Trust me, you can't miss it (visible from the spawn).

Edit: This image doesn't do it justice, take a look yourselves to really see it properly :P
    Also, I need to put a wall completely around it sadly, so technically it's not 100% completed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Crowman

Can you Whitelisy my player please?
    Username: jwpritch71

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

How does that cactus farm thing work?

Everytime a cactus tries to grow up, the block in the middle spits out a block so it's never ending

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

There was a lotta slimes in the castles mines, managed to take most of them out, but Minecraft keeps crashing on me.

Is there anywhere suitable for me to build in the castle? Hoping to continue the 'The Red Line Bar & Lounge' chain in this server :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Pick a spot and go for it :) If it's within sight of one of the skybridges then that's probably better so you can connect up to that for safe travel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

I must star a sky bridge to my own place. But it might take a while as I'm a long way out :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I've been building one from a tower I made out towards the east. It's currently joined into fitzeyboy's tower (I left you a note fitzey, I can always go around if you've got building plans) and I think it's headed in another direction for Bobbage's tower. Again, I'd like to join it up and then look at extending to the main skybridge network.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Hughsy

I'd love to give this server a go too. Can you add me to the whitelist?
    My username is Hughsy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭ondafly

Fajitas! wrote: »
    There was a lotta slimes in the castles mines, managed to take most of them out, but Minecraft keeps crashing on me.

Is there anywhere suitable for me to build in the castle? Hoping to continue the 'The Red Line Bar & Lounge' chain in this server :pac:

If its a Java error - I believe there is an additional command you can run inline with minecraft.exe to stop it crashing out. I'm suire someone on here has it working
    Stokolan wrote: »
    I must star a sky bridge to my own place. But it might take a while as I'm a long way out :P
    Kharn wrote: »
    I've been building one from a tower I made out towards the east. It's currently joined into fitzeyboy's tower (I left you a note fitzey, I can always go around if you've got building plans) and I think it's headed in another direction for Bobbage's tower. Again, I'd like to join it up and then look at extending to the main skybridge network.

we should link all the sky bridges up - I know the one I started, now has 3 other buildings joined up to it.

ondafly wrote: »
    If its a Java error - I believe there is an additional command you can run inline with minecraft.exe to stop it crashing out. I'm suire someone on here has it working

I'm running OSX - I'll be getting worried if I see a .exe :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭ondafly

hehehe - I'm actually running OSX too and have no issues :pac: - just had to help someone out recently with a troublesome XP install when playing minecraft, it kept quitting after 3 minutes of play.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Leopard? Snow Leopard? What's the error?

Cossax wrote: »
    Leopard? Snow Leopard? ?

no, just chickens, pigs and cows

It just freezes for a second and the 'report error' message comes up, but no details of why or error codes :-/

Only started today, been running the past 2 days just fine!
    Leopard? Snow Leopard? What's the error?
    Snow leopard, but I heard we're getting wolves soon... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Yeah it crashes a lot for me in osx. I usually just reboot and it sorts it out for a while. I could be playing for hours with no crashes, and then it would crash all of a sudden for no reason. I'd start playing again and it would crash in a few minutes and everytime I would start to play I'd usually only get a few minutes of playing until it crashes again. Restart my macbook and it sorts it out. It's a weird one.

Restarted earlier on, no problems since. Odd, but if it's as easy as that, I'm happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

I was getting a lot of crashes using windows to fix it I had to changed the view distance to normal instead of far. Not sure if this would help in your situation tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭mikeyod123

cud i please get whitelisted. username: mikeyod123

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Yeah it crashes a lot for me in osx. I usually just reboot and it sorts it out for a while. I could be playing for hours with no crashes, and then it would crash all of a sudden for no reason. I'd start playing again and it would crash in a few minutes and everytime I would start to play I'd usually only get a few minutes of playing until it crashes again. Restart my macbook and it sorts it out. It's a weird one.

The performance on anything other than the 2 lowest distance renders makes the game unplayable for me - and even on the 2 lowest, it sounds like a plane taking off!

Completely freezes my machine if I try and X out of it, have to kill it from the Dock. Bit buggy to say the least.

• Advertisement

I run it on full wack and it's fine.... and my PC is a piece of crap

Try optimine

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement