Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Server [Survival][Whitelist][iZone][1.6.6][Google Maps]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Looks like my chances of playing this weekend are dashed. I need my fix!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

Guys, RL just got a new patch! Far better now, I'd say it's worth checking out (while the server is down at least).

29865bf39e28015b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

I had a go of this RL today. Went for a walk on the beach with the girlfriend. I'm now tired, wet and hungry.. Where's god mode when you need it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Stokolan wrote: »
    I had a go of this RL today. Went for a walk on the beach with the girlfriend. I'm now tired, wet and hungry.. Where's god mode when you need it!
    lol n00b.. I use flying mod

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I can disprove "Intelligent Design" too... If you are a lady you will be aware of this already but no "intelligent designer" would put a "fun park" right next door to the main waste disposal unit......

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

:( other than this hangover, the lack of minecraft in my system is making me sick!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

I think we should install fairycraft. I want a chocobo-riding sword wielding fairy queen as a pet.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭NeosDex

It's actually a great mod, its the "Girlcraft" Texture pack that makes it crappy :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

On the topic of mods...
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mech-fun-quickstrasse-v0-71-fastest-minecraft-transport-527-560.8894/

That would make the skywalk fun for everyone, minecarts not needed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

cherrys back and updating the server i think \o/

edit: well his on steam and the server is now down so im hoping thats the case :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Ah lads, I'm gone one weekend and anarchy descends :pac:

Servers back up. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Coyote

it's backup :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

so happy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Xenon560

Botulism wrote: »
    On the topic of mods...
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mech-fun-quickstrasse-v0-71-fastest-minecraft-transport-527-560.8894/

That would make the skywalk fun for everyone, minecarts not needed

We NEED this

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭NeosDex

Xenon560 wrote: »
    We NEED this

Seems too easy to make, unless what white block he/she used was iron? if it's iron blocks then I think it would make a good addition, but would eliminate minecarts/rails for human transportation purposes.

However I'm more interested in this:

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mech-fun-movecraft-v0-6-7-cars-planes-and-boats-made-of-blocks-perms-531.1007/
    EDIT: and this :P http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mech-turnstile-v1-2-1-charge-players-money-items-to-enter-an-area-556.8677/

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Xenon560

They are both awesome but who cares bout making it easy, its for transport

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Ah lads, I'm gone one weekend and anarchy descends :pac:

Servers back up. :D

Yayyyyy!

Unfortunately I'm in work now but still yayyyyy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 kinom

Hello everybody :)

Could I be added to the whitelist please?

MC name : kinom

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

Someone decided to mess up my house a bit. Terrific.

Hmm. I know one server I used to play on used to log some broad activity types, log in and log out etc. If we have the same functionality maybe a server admin can at least narrow down to who was online at the time?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

FUUUUUUUUUU reappearing blocks!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I've been trying to look into the source of the lag but I can't find anything yet. Might be one of the plugins currently used. Am testing the plugins one by one at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭timbyr

Hi. I can I get on the whitelist?

Username: timbyr

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

timbyr wrote: »
    Hi. I can I get on the whitelist?

Username: timbyr

I can vouch for timbyr...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

I've been trying to look into the source of the lag but I can't find anything yet. Might be one of the plugins currently used. Am testing the plugins one by one at the moment

Good man, Cherry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Mark A

Hey,

Don't suppose I could be whitelisted?

I'm 'markahern'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

It'd be great if the lag could be sorted. It makes the server unplayable sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Mark A wrote: »
    Hey,

Don't suppose I could be whitelisted?

I'm 'markahern'

Me too, if possible.

Usernamethingy is - ''Ix Deadmau5''

I think I can speak for us all in saying we appreciate the work you';re doing Cherry. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭DevilsBreath

kinom wrote: »
    Hello everybody :)

Could I be added to the whitelist please?

MC name : kinom

I can vouch for Kinom

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement