Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Server [Survival][Whitelist][iZone][1.6.6][Google Maps]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Server crashed, rebooting

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

You didnt type "/stop" instead of "/shop" again did you? :p:p

DeV.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Feck off :P It's back up now anyways, gonna keep an eye on the overloaded warnings on the logss

• Registered Users Posts: 47 ITDemo

Yep, done!

Thanks for that Cherry and Jakmar!
    Look forward to visiting the server :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 TheZoolo

Hey,

My friend introduced me to boards yesterday. May i please be whitelisted on your server?

MC name: Zoolo.

He said he would "vouch" for me later and explained the rules etc.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

I will vouch for the zoolo. He is realtively new to the game but i feel he would be a good asset to the community

• Registered Users Posts: 14 drbrezo

Hi Guys,

just picked up the game and im already hopelessly addicted. Could you guys add me to the whitelist?

tia

Whitelist updated :D
    drbrezo wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

just picked up the game and im already hopelessly addicted. Could you guys add me to the whitelist?

tia

Sure, whats your MC username?

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Colham

Hey guys, If I was whitelisted for Tallons server, would that mean I was whitelisted for this one too?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 drbrezo

derp. sorry cherryghost, its the same as on here : drbrezo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Could I be whitelisted please?

Username is ''Ix Deadmau5''

• Registered Users Posts: 3,457 ✭✭✭Morbert

I hope I'm not taking liberties with planning permission. My house juts out from the castle border, and is suspended over the lava moat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭ondafly

server just went down i think !

Lies :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭fitzeyboy.

1.4 was just released. I guess multiplayer is screwed for a while again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭ondafly

Lies :pac:

nice quick resolution :D now theres only 3 online :D result

Well that's fantastic. That may be the event out the window unless there's a quick fix! I doubt it though. Usually 2/3 days til the plugins and mods are up to date

• Registered Users Posts: 3,457 ✭✭✭Morbert

I just copped that my house is outside the safezone. Does the safezone provide protection from griefers?

Just to reiterate what I was saying on the update thread, the server will probably be rolled back to this afternoon before the update was applied, as the mods and protection etc has all but been removed from the server (or will be soon enough). I'll keep you updated if the issue is sorted sooner rather than later :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

So I guess it is like when a new iPhone comes out... We need to wait for a new "jailbreak" so-to-speak? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

Dammit... it didn't give me the option to not download...

I'm on 1.4 now and can't connect, dammit!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

When is the boards server being fully updated? and If i build stuff now will it be lost in the update?

What you build now will indeed be lost I'm afraid. Until the server mods and plugins get updated, the server's basically in pergatory :o

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

What you build now will indeed be lost I'm afraid. Until the server mods and plugins get updated, the server's basically in pergatory :o

Does this also mean that I could, even if just for the weekend, live without that awful giant floating mob spawner/trap that sprung up behind my castle? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

ah ffs.. so my 2 hours of making my tunnel is of no use :'(

I should pay more attention :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭hare05

1.4 no worky?!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

Tallon got a 1.4 server... just saying.

Yeah he does with everything vulnerable and **** all commands.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

Better than no multiplayer at all.

• Advertisement

Well fire ahead like. It was updated a while ago :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement