Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Server [Survival][Whitelist][iZone][1.6.6][Google Maps]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 ITDemo

Dam.. Should have checked this :P

Just getting myself nicely set-up. Oh well it's fine. It is Minecraft after all ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Botulism wrote: »
    Tallon got a 1.4 server... just saying.

It's not a competition tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    It's not a competition tbh.
    But he managed to update was the point I was making.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

And the point I'm making that the boards.ie server is also updated. Only difference is I didn't point it out because I was busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,999 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

And the point I'm making that the boards.ie server is also updated. Only difference is I didn't point it out because I was busy.

So we can deffinitely blow **** up and wreck everything without consequences?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Yep :)

everything wood in the town is currently burning

VinLieger wrote: »
    everything wood in the town is currently burning
    MOTHER****ER! I can't see the purdy firez until I update my computer. **** you, Ubuntu!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I have no life, Cherry does... Cut him some slack :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

I do use /home, /back and /spawn a bit (kinda need to given I'm on the Southern Road and almost no one else is but I kinda like the idea of no mods at all (bar protecting chests).

Also, screw you Tig and Neo (I think)! Tig crashed Minecraft on me and Neo crashed my lappy by blowing the utter **** out of Bland's place! :D

• Advertisement

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE RECORD THE CARNAGE!

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

Damn... All that gunpowder I had, and I get on to see that you **** have already used it all (not to mention everything else).

No fun for me, but all my fun for you lot.

got a lot of firey pics will upload em tomorrow

Edit - and i lost em :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

That was fun... although i only managed to kill a sheep with my mines..... someone jump into the stone square at the spawn... theres something nice in the chest there i swear,,..

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Cherry... what do you think about the event tomorrow? Postpone or go ahead?

I've left the decision to you on the other thread as Dav isnt about... I kinda think postpone but if you think it can still go ahead, I'm game!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Is there much looting going on? What's happening? General carnage?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Crow92

I tamed a wolf :D

*Edit*
    Bloody idiot dog jumping in the lava!

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Is there much looting going on? What's happening? General carnage?
    Do whatever you want basically, go nuts! Although I don't think there's much left to burn / explode.

What I really want to know is who took all my gunpowder, and what did they do with it!? There was enough to make over 450 TNT with it all, and I seriously want some part in that explosion!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Crow92

I didn't take any, but, look at the town, maybe thats where most the exploding happened? lol

Crow92 wrote: »
    I didn't take any, but, look at the town, maybe thats where most the exploding happened? lol
    Yeah, but I wasn't part of it... I was going to level the place in one go :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Dime101

Could I be whitelisted please?

My username is Attractive_Aidan.

I was on the old server and didn't ever grief.

I wanna get back into minecraft.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Dime101 wrote: »
    Could I be whitelisted please?

My username is Attractive_Aidan.

I was on the old server and didn't ever grief.

I wanna get back into minecraft.

Yes yes you should.... And you should review your username too.... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Dime101

My minecraft one?

But I'm so attractive :D

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Xenon560

I died, and started at the real spawn, where is the town. Anyone know the coordinates?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 kinom

yea i'm lost too :)

anyone knows the direction?

Can we get PvP turned on while this is happening? I have a few thousand arrows I'd like to use :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭NeosDex

Do whatever you want basically, go nuts! Although I don't think there's much left to burn / explode.

What I really want to know is who took all my gunpowder, and what did they do with it!? There was enough to make over 450 TNT with it all, and I seriously want some part in that explosion!

Heh.... heh *runs*

nah, i took your gunpowder... but all your sand was gone so i just f'ed away.. still have a few stacks however >:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Holy crap! Just got on there and the town is a mess. Started looting my own house without even knowing that it was my stuff already! :D
    Hey Dev you have some nice stuff in your chest!:P

Well, I reclaimed a bit of the gunpowder that Dex stole from me, and now have more than two stacks of TNT.

Question is, what to do with it? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

hi guys, just found this and tallon's servers, and i think i even recognise cherryghost from a clan, i think... lol

anyway in game name is KromBot, my usual server is down cause of the 1.4 update and i need my fix! i'm curious to see how iconomy works too, and i also like the fact that this is SMP. so, whitelist plz? i'll see if i can get on TS3 too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement