Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Server [Survival][Whitelist][iZone][1.6.6][Google Maps]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Dexurl

Awesome!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Added your friend. Also, I'll have a look at that now about removing players from the map if they wish.

Need to update the original post about all this!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Deadly !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

We now have two new features: Quickstrasse
    HELL YEAH! Time to kill sheep.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Botulism wrote: »
    HELL YEAH! Time to kill sheep.
    or hit them once, since all you need is the wool? :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Someone broke the glass on the bridge into the village again... I think we have a problem child on our hands

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

That was me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

Nevore wrote: »
    or hit them once, since all you need is the wool? :(
    No, I'm in sadist mode today.
    That was me

Maybe you should make it into a drawbridge?

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

Well... new project!!

20110404002605.png

But of course, we're in the middle of construction so...

20110404002814.png

Best part about it? Was completely unintentional naming :pac:

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I'm working on one over to Moria... It will be part of the NUTS system utimately...

I'm calling it the Moria Underground Transport System. So that will be the MUTS NUTS :)

I need wool if anyone has some or wants to swap! Will also buy!

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

That map thing is savage!

First one to write penis in large letters wins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

nkay1985 wrote: »
    That map thing is savage!

First one to write penis in large letters wins.
    Kharn won't like that

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

I've got a lot of wool for the NUTS (never thought I'd be saying that) but we need a whole lot of glass.

I have a lot of sand for the glass but I have hardly any coal :( Can't wait for this N.U.T.S
    I'm going to need to make one myself... I have like 3 houses that are all connected by 3x3 tunnels that go for about 200 blocks each. It's a pain walking to and from.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,000 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

I've got a lot of wool for the NUTS (never thought I'd be saying that) but we need a whole lot of glass.

I've got plenty of coal and sand so I'll fill in whatever I can later

So where is this thing going? How big will it be?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    I have a lot of sand for the glass but I have hardly any coal :( Can't wait for this N.U.T.S
    I'm going to need to make one myself... I have like 3 houses that are all connected by 3x3 tunnels that go for about 200 blocks each. It's a pain walking to and from.

Use charcoal instead? Just get tree-wood and stick it into the furnace - one coal can make several charcoal and charcoal does everything that coal does. It allows you to create near infinite charcoal.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 drbrezo

Hey guys can i get added to the white list? MC name is drbrezo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

BlandKitten I laid down a row of glass for you in that new tunnel you're building... (NUTS)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Anyone else experience the server speed up there. All movement sped up and a few days passed in a few seconds. I also died as a result of falling in water when it happened and drowning becuase me oxygen ran out so fast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Just a quick EPIC update: We're now on Google maps with live player position feedback :P

http://78.137.161.116:8123/
    I'm just getting a black screen with a clock and a compass on it. Do you know if any files have to be downloaded for it to work?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

humanji wrote: »
    I'm just getting a black screen with a clock and a compass on it. Do you know if any files have to be downloaded for it to work?
    don't think so, I just opened it in my browser and it worked first time.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I've got glass and lots of it. i'll lay down track tonight too.... but I'm very short of wool (both to replace stolen pictures and also for track to moria).

DeV.

I've got one stack of wool... not really using it so you can have it. I wonder if we can use several different colours??? We can make it a multicoloured walkway.

Also, I think I know what the next group challange will be... which team can get the most wool in an hour! :D Winner gets a big hug from DeV:P

humanji wrote: »

No... Mine was working there about an hour ago and now I have a black screen like you. Must be a slight problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Promac

I've started farming wool so I'll pitch in with whatever I get as well. Might make a quickroad thingy from my place to link up in town or where-ever the NUTS goes to.

DeVore wrote: »
    ..... also for track to moria

Who or what is Moria??? :confused:

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    Who or what is Moria??? :confused:

Moria.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Just a thought i had but wont the live map kind of take the fun out of future events. If we did the haunted mansion event from a few weeks ago now we'd have no problem locating it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

I presume it could be disabled for the duration of the event?

Is the map down for anyone else? Might just be college blocking it but it times out for me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement