Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Server [Survival][Whitelist][iZone][1.6.6][Google Maps]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    "GavMcG is contributing to the EU bailout by mining some gold ore for our beloved country!"

HAHAHAH! Fairplay Cherry!
    I was giggling away at that earlier. :)

I asked about that thing in game before, but forgot to ask people to elaborate. Sometimes when people mine ore, we get a message saying something along the lines of it being shared with people. How does that work? Is there a community kitty, or is it put in your inventory?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

humanji wrote: »
    I was giggling away at that earlier. :)

I asked about that thing in game before, but forgot to ask people to elaborate. Sometimes when people mine ore, we get a message saying something along the lines of it being shared with people. How does that work? Is there a community kitty, or is it put in your inventory?

Nah just a server message relay telling us all how lucky you are finding rare ore :pac:

EDIT: Whitelist updated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 redbrain

Hey all looking to get whitelisted as well looks awesome friends already on the server broccli my username is redbrain

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

I'd appreciate it if someone would either unlock or destroy this chest as he'll never be back
    (-302,81,-547)
    20110407195726.png

ALSO, This plugin looks good: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mech-flow-control-v0-0-4-control-water-and-lava-with-redstone-617.4589/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Botulism wrote: »
    I'd appreciate it if someone would either unlock or destroy this chest as he'll never be back
    (-302,81,-547)

Did he grief?

• Advertisement

Did he grief?
    No, he lost control of the account.

Work on the Skytown has begun... Find it by finding me on the map
    screenshotminecraft2.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

No, he lost control of the account.

How does that happen?

nkay1985 wrote: »
    How does that happen?
    By grabbing the account from a list of accounts.

screenshot1zm.png

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Said username has been banned. Sigh

Consider it added. :D I've also temporarily disabled shops in the server as it serves no purpose for the time being. Users who wish to retreive their items back from their shops can do so when I re-enable the plugin over the weekend (I'm testing the iConomy mod until then)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Consider it added. :D I've also temporarily disabled shops in the server as it serves no purpose for the time being. Users who wish to retreive their items back from their shops can do so when I re-enable the plugin over the weekend (I'm testing the iConomy mod until then)
    Wow that plugin is awesome.

Will make farming wheat so much easier! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

That plugin looks brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,457 ✭✭✭Morbert

Bah, someone arsed up the lava moat by spilling water into it near my house. They also robbed my flowers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Promac

Time for Moses-style entrance to my house!

Morbert wrote: »
    Bah, someone arsed up the lava moat by spilling water into it near my house. They also robbed my flowers.
    I cleared the obsidian and cobble, all that's left is for you to put the lava back :P

Promac wrote: »
    Time for Moses-style entrance to my house!
    This just made my day!

With the flowcontrol plugin, Imagine the amount of home protection you get if you replace the water in the picture with lava instead:
    screenshotminecraft.png

Well its on so fire ahead ;)

I've already used it to kill someone. Namely, Neos.

That's 2:0! MWAHAHAHAAA!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

re the google maps add on how often does the map update?

Grim. wrote: »
    re the google maps add on how often does the map update?
    Player positions: Every 2 seconds
    Terrain changes: A often as a fresh copy of the map is uploaded.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭NeosDex

I've already used it to kill someone. Namely, Neos.

That's 2:0! MWAHAHAHAAA!

What, when?

I used the new flow control to kill you with the sand staircase. Couple that with the tnt trap and that's two to nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭NeosDex

I used the new flow control to kill you with the sand staircase. Couple that with the tnt trap and that's two to nothing.

You failed to explain I went up there KNOWING it was a trap since i saw you pull it on dylan, I went up there to see if it was possible to use the new plugin for that trap, and you can. So its not 2 to nothing, 1:0

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭loike

I forgot boards had a Minecraft section. Can i be added to the whitelist? My minecraft name is flicker

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Is this server beginner friendly? Am thinking of buying minecraft, but looking for a decent server first :O

Is this server beginner friendly? Am thinking of buying minecraft, but looking for a decent server first :O
    Yes. Yes it is.

But not tonight, there's an event going on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Yes. Yes it is.

But not tonight, there's an event going on

Cheers! I'll still clear til tomorrow so ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Dazza

Its telling me im not white listed on the server and i was playing on it an hour ago?? is this because of the event ???

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement