Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Server [Survival][Whitelist][iZone][1.6.6][Google Maps]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

Darragh12 wrote: »
    Its telling me im not white listed on the server and i was playing on it an hour ago?? is this because of the event ???
    Same here

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭killerhitman

that is because they are on the server making surprises

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Dazza

so it should work later??

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭killerhitman

yea when the they are ready for the event to start

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Saviola

Can i get whitelisted pretty please? My id is SaviolaBoards

• Advertisement

How about this plugin?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Botulism wrote: »
    How about this plugin?

I had that on on Tal's server, funny for a while but it wore off pretty quickly :P

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Personally I'm a fan of this plugin!

Personally I'm a fan of this plugin!

That is GENIUS! If only we had the netherrack...

Man, that's be a badass way to take out a creeper!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 construkktor

Yo! Please can i have a crack at being Whitelisted for this server now? Been on Tals for about 2 months now.

cheeeeers
    Construkktor

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

I keep getting a bad login.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 devious!

Hey can you add me to the Whitelist :D

User brendymull

Server map can now hide players. Anyone who wish to have their players removed from the map, do so by requesting here.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Mixie

Can I get server access please? And push my luck by asking to be removed from the map also? Thanks.

Username: sinnocence

Added, added and added! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 bigmanjan

I would love to be whitelisted.
    my MC username is Bigmanjan

Server updated!

- Removed God mode since I forgot to for myself and DeV after the event :P
    - Added pistons! Now you can make push based machines!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Can I be white listed please? Username is WolfForager.

I is a noob (playing since sat), I take it i can build in any uninhabited place?

Do you guys use IRC or anything? not a fan of teamspeak.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Server updated!

- Removed God mode since I forgot to for myself and DeV after the event :P
    - Added pistons! Now you can make push based machines!
    Is this the same as the piston mod that Notch and Jeb are planning to add to 1.6? I was looking at a few videos of that one and it looks different to this one. Just wondering if it's a different mod, or if I'm doing it wrong.

Yeah its different, there's a client side Single Player mod for proper pistons, this is the best solution so far for multiplayer :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Might as well throw this in here as well.

'MUOAHAHA! Pigs that get hit by lightning turn into zombie pigmen ;D''

tongue.gif

And

''MUOAHAHA! Thunder Storms lower the brightness. That means daytime monsters during storms. This is freakily atmospheric.''

Also, I'll have a limited number of netherrack if anyone is interested in making fire themes for their houses etc until we get a proper Nether plugin running

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 bigmanjan

Can i be whitelisted plz

Added and added.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭NeosDex

Might as well throw this in here as well.

'MUOAHAHA! Pigs that get hit by lightning turn into zombie pigmen ;D''

tongue.gif

And

''MUOAHAHA! Thunder Storms lower the brightness. That means daytime monsters during storms. This is freakily atmospheric.''

Where'd you get those quotes from? :o did notch say them? If so... then HUZZAH for Pigmen :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Grim you destroyed the beautiful view from my window:pac:

Servers crashed :(

Gimmie a sec

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Ah, thought it was my connection :)

Servers updated.

- Nether now implemented. This is currently in test phases. There is currently server lag issues when transporting as well as some users (me :() not being able to enter the Nether.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I was able to get into the nether but when i brokea block of netherrack there was nothing to pick up but i was able to pick up glowstone dust when i broke a glowstone.

Also the ghasts were a bit glitchy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement