Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Server [Survival][Whitelist][iZone][1.6.6][Google Maps]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

I think I need a rollback in my town, 2 creepers managed to spawn there and take out a huge chunk of the floor and I have nothing left to patch it up...

9:25 would be a good time to reset it to.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

I doubt it botulism. The entire server would have to rerolled. And if we didn't get a reroll for griefer damage I doubt they'll do one for creeper damage.

Nevore wrote: »
    I doubt it botulism. The entire server would have to rerolled. And if we didn't get a reroll for griefer damage I doubt they'll do one for creeper damage.
    I meant a specific area rollback using Big Brother.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I can do creeper rollbacks. I just cant get on atm for various reasons. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

They have the Big Brother Plugin I think or are they all disabled

• Advertisement

What's with this Big Brother thing?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Admins can roll back a particular area of the map, instead of the entire server

I see.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭DevilsBreath

Thats a lot of work for the admins though.

Should it not be kept for grieffers only. Creeper damage is part of the game.

Not really hard work, all they have to do is come to my place, type a few commands and presto, everything is fixed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

I agree... I think there should be a vote on this. Creepers are there to frustrate us! :p It will be better if this plug-in is only used for griefing matters.

(P.S I am starting to get withdrawals... I sit at my computer for hours on end DC and RC in hope that the server comes online.:( Single player is so boring. :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    I agree... I think there should be a vote on this. Creepers are there to frustrate us! :p It will be better if this plug-in is only used for griefing matters.

(P.S I am starting to get withdrawals... I sit at my computer for hours on end DC and RC in hope that the server comes online.:( Single player is so boring. :D)
    Rollback to 1.4_01 then. You can find it somewhere on the MC forums (along with all previous versions).

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭electronige

Is the server down keeps timing out for me ?

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭wires

yeah, its been acting strange all day tbh. plus the massive ammounts of mobs spawning everywhere is starting to get silly, not sure if anything can be done?? someone said its cos the slimes wer disabled?

ya been a bit laggy for me today, the slimes been disabled really helped the oul mob trap out ,slimes not that usefull really.I thought they might be testing and updating the server to the 1.5 update ,any eta on when the server with restart/be up / ?

wires wrote: »
    yeah, its been acting strange all day tbh. plus the massive ammounts of mobs spawning everywhere is starting to get silly, not sure if anything can be done?? someone said its cos the slimes wer disabled?

It's basically back to normal... ish.

1.5 will be up later today with a bit of luck, apparently Notch fixed some of the constantly spawning slimes issue

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

any chance on getting access to the server?
    minecraft name: niallers

I don't think the "removing slimes" plugin is working that well. I'm getting a lot more spawns in my traps but the chokepoints are still blocked as if slimes were there.

Quick example...
    20110420233113.png

All of the mobs you see in this are stuck, as if something is in the way of the grinder. This is usually where there was a massive group of slimes holding up mobs :/

Does that trap not burn the droppings Bland? the lava seems to be so close to the floor

lol that's hilarious. Will I remove the slime plugin so?

• Advertisement

lol that's hilarious. Will I remove the slime plugin so?
    Yeah

Need to reboot the server, shall be back in 5!

Need to reboot the server, shall be back in 5!
    Nah, leave the plugin enabled! Even if the slimes are still actually there, we can't interact with them so it makes it a lot better anyway :P
    I was just saying how they aren't actually gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,000 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Nah, leave the plugin enabled! Even if the slimes are still actually there, we can't interact with them so it makes it a lot better anyway :P
    I was just saying how they aren't actually gone.

Its weird ive got a 2 level trap and even before the plugin change i never had slimes spawning

VinLieger wrote: »
    Its weird ive got a 2 level trap and even before the plugin change i never had slimes spawning

Exact same with me...

****ING INVISIBLE SLIME!!! Knocked me into lava and keeps killing me whenevr I /back.
    Get rid of them, I just lost 64 iron...

ye its up again ,can u add my friend username prisoner42

VinLieger wrote: »
    Slime spawns are weird. I have two traps next to each other, and one never has slimes in it. The other is constantly populated with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Is it just me, or is there a huge increase in monsters:

156140.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Dazza

When will the server be updated?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement