Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Server [Survival][Whitelist][iZone][1.6.6][Google Maps]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

As soon as the mod developers have a stable release. They've had 20 different codes compiled since the update.

Basically once this build is not 684, we're good to start updating the server :pac:

Thing is, I'm away for the weekend so unless Kharn or DeV can update the server, or if its updateable by tomorrow afternoon, you might have to do the weekend on 1.4 I'm afraid :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Are you setting a time that the server will be rolled back to once updated? Or is there a need for that with the save system that seems to be running?

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

Stokolan wrote: »
    Are you setting a time that the server will be rolled back to once updated? Or is there a need for that with the save system that seems to be running?
    Cherry said that anything we do now up until the server updating will all be saved :P

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Dazza

As soon as the mod developers have a stable release. They've had 20 different codes compiled since the update.

Basically once this build is not 684, we're good to start updating the server :pac:

Thing is, I'm away for the weekend so unless Kharn or DeV can update the server, or if its updateable by tomorrow afternoon, you might have to do the weekend on 1.4 I'm afraid :(

I found out there how to rool back to 1.4. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Server is nice and quite these past few days... Lag free playing is great :P

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Ehhhh.... I dunno what a tracker mortage is! (o.O)

DeV.
    (actually I do know what a tracker mortage is, but I dont know jack about minecraft servers).

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

s'ok, I can probably muck my way through the update, I'll keep an eye on the Craftbukkit Twitter account to see if they get everything sorted as the weekend goes on.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

any chance i can get on the whitelist, please :o
    minecraft username: niallers

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭electronige

and username: prisoner42 please

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Hal: I'll add you next time I'm on (later this evening).

Electro: your friend can join Boards and put his own request in... :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

Hi can i get whitelisted also, User : Fla92, i posted a few days ago but it was just before the update and i think the request got buried under a lot of discussion :p

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭generalmiaow

hey folks, I'd love to check out the server. my minecraft username is the same
    thanks!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Are we grief proof now with the saving system?

If not we need to be kinda careful about whitelisting just any request or we might as well not have a whitelist really... :(

I hope its the former though!

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

DeVore wrote: »
    Are we grief proof now with the saving system?

With the BigBrother plugin, essentially, yes

You can relax a bit :)

Looks like the server just went down :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

Stokolan wrote: »
    Looks like the server just went down :(
    IKR? I have a sinking feeling that when I spawn, I'll be buried in rocks.
    :(

a balls reality craft is so lame : (

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Hi folks. Would there be any chance of getting access to the server? Would love to play with others and the server sounds great!

Username: Cravez

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 kinom

Is it only me having trouble logging in?
    It's about 3 days I get errors while trying to connect....

• Registered Users Posts: 11 prisoner42

Kharn wrote: »
    Hal: I'll add you next time I'm on (later this evening).

Electro: your friend can join Boards and put his own request in... :p
    Hi I'm lodging my own request this time :D
    so could you please add prisoner42 to the whitelist

• Advertisement

Yeah I can't connect either right now. Was having trouble doing so last night as well.

I guess I'll have to go outside or something instead :P

Looks like its down since it crashed last night. cherryghost needs to stop taking time off :P

Indeed. How dare he have a life! Doesn't he know that we don't?!

Yea I am getting that same problem. *Opens the curtains* "It burns!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭hare05

Yeah I can't connect either right now. Was having trouble doing so last night as well.

I guess I'll have to go outside or something instead :P

Just trying to imagine you surviving in a non-cubic environment...

Nope. Not happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Xios

Guys, i think the server is down, and cherryghost is at Midlans (i think), so it won't be fixed for a while i'm guessing, unless it's already back up?

hare05 wrote: »
    Just trying to imagine you surviving in a non-cubic environment...

Nope. Not happening.
    My knuckles are bleeding and filled with splinters...

aaahh its still down : (

I guess it's going to be another IRL weekend. I have an urge to go to B&Q and buy a pic axe so I can dig up the street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Crow92

'you should go get wood, build 10cm shuttering blocks to compact down dirt and build yourself something out your back with your cubes and show use so real life mine craft :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement