Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Server [Survival][Whitelist][iZone][1.6.6][Google Maps]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

We're live on 1.5 now folks :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Botulism wrote: »
    FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....
    We're in a dungeon right now... Bet the torches will be gone and we'll get molested when we join.

Also is it being updated right now or something else?

Crap sorry! I couldnt log in as I updated my Minecraft files :(

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭RedRebel

Will the online map be making a comeback with v1.5?

Eventually. I'm waiting on the developer to change the render methods. Apparently he's working on it so fingers crossed he'll have it updated sooner rather than later.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭RedRebel

Good stuff, thanks for the info Cherry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

We're on 1.5? Finally I can update! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

We're on 1.5? Finally I can update! :D
    Hurry, we have dungeons to explore and traps to make

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

According to Notch 1.6 will have maps built in!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

- Weather is synced with Dublin's weather.

:( Rain, rain and more rain!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭hare05

DeVore wrote: »

DeV.

1.7 will have the gravity gun and potatos :D

• Advertisement

DeVore wrote: »

DeV.

He may wait a month or so, thanks.

On another note, our transport system is currently getting a major revamp. Spawn looks a little different now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭TerrenceAnth

Can i please get added in people i feel like running around in a world full of my fello irish men :P

Sure, what's your Minecraft username?

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭TerrenceAnth

username: husty

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Could I get whitelisted please? Username: ronniebIRL

Many Thanks

Added and added :)

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

Can I please be added to the whitelist :o
    username: niallers

Added :D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Could I get whitelisted please? :) I've only gotten the game recently and have only tried singleplayer so be gentle :o

Username is Kev2dmax

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Added.... 2dmax. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭electronige

is the server down i cant seem to log in ? keeps saying it took too long

What's the deal with creepers? They aren't spawning for anyone :/

So it seems! I'm looking at the config now!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Just a suggestion, but would it be an idea to edit the title of this thread and Tallon's thread to have the version number, so people can see at a glance? It'd just be handy for when a new version comes out.

humanji wrote: »
    Just a suggestion, but would it be an idea to edit the title of this thread and Tallon's thread to have the version number, so people can see at a glance? It'd just be handy for when a new version comes out.
    Good idea, I wonder where I've heard it before :pac:

But yeah, it would be good to keep the version number in the title, and if a new version comes out maybe update the OP to say when the server would most likely be updated.

Botulism wrote: »
    Very good idea, but I think that sticks are far too common to be used for something like this. Also, I can see people griefing with those emancipation grills...

Still, if you can chose what the item you use is (I'm thinking leaves or something else you can't normally get in game) and people aren't absolute dicks (who am I kidding?) then this looks pretty good.

humanji wrote: »

Done!

Also I'd definitely consider putting the portal gun in the game, but as Bland said, not if its a stick -_-

Maybe make the portal gun a block of diamond then to restrict who uses it, or a saddle or something hard to get

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

I thought I saw another Portal Gun mod where you have to craft the gun out of rare items, which definitely sounds better than a stick!

I'm not too sure on having it in game though.. Give me the plane mod over it any day!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement