Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Server [Survival][Whitelist][iZone][1.6.6][Google Maps]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Just looking around on the server again, are there any commands I should be aware of? Toolsets? setting home etc?

Yeah!

/sethome 1 sets home 1, to go back, its /home 1, you can set up to /sethome 15

/back to go back to the place you died

/spawn to go back to the servers spawn

/msg <username> to PM a user, /r to directly reply

The server is purely survival so there's no commands to hand yourself items, so best thing to do is set up mobtraps and farms ^^

_LOS_ added!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I don't even know what farms and traps are yet, I'm looking for somewhere to mine and build a home. This place is too big!

and how do i use the train station! :p

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I don't even know what farms and traps are yet, I'm looking for somewhere to mine and build a home. This place is too big!

and how do i use the train station! :p

Build anywhere and everywhere :P

Trains are simple. Mine some iron, smelt them in a furnace, make a minecart (or ask for one!). Then place the minecart on the sloped gold track, hit the button near it and away ya go :P Some of the lines arent finished yet, like for example some of the lines lead to nowhere so its kinda futureproofed for anyone who builds epic stuff outside the area

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

Fire doesn't affect anything and neither does lava... This is disappointing :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Is the server down?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

So is there a guest system?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

the first building of tar town is made :p

i dont know how to make the things most people have made, heh

the first building of tar town is made :p

i dont know how to make the things most people have made, heh

Easy thing to do is have a gander at the Minecraft data values here. Each item has a craft recipe on their pages, so its very handy

EDIT: Also pics of Tar Town or gtfo :P

Welcome to Cherrytown! :D

157136.jpg

Cherrytown is situated more than 15 minutes away from the spawn area and boasts features around it like:

- A large number of claybanks around the island of Cherrytown
    - A sandstone quarry
    - Cactus plants
    - A large mob spawning field
    - Plots to move in!
    - No rainfall whatsoever!

The N.U.T.S rail system will soon extend to the town so transportation will be available for residents!

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Hesho

Hey is there any chance I could get whitelisted for this?

• Advertisement

Yep, what's your Minecraft username?

Welcome to Cherrytown! :D
    -snip-
    Cherrytown is situated more than 15 minutes away from the spawn area and boasts features around it like:

- A large number of claybanks around the island of Cherrytown
    - A sandstone quarry
    - Cactus plants
    - A large mob spawning field
    - Plots to move in!
    - No rainfall whatsoever!

The N.U.T.S rail system will soon extend to the town so transportation will be available for residents!
    SO it's wooden buildings or GTFO then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I thought we named the spawn town cherrytown?.

I nearly have Cavern City completed. Just a few more houses to carve out. I might throw up a few pics later.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Hesho

Sorry mate the username is hesho!

cheers!

Added!

I've finished Cavern City at last.:D Theres a few pics in the picture thread.

Theres currently 6 houses with 5 available. (I'll be taking one) Just put a sign with your name by the door to claim one. Please leave the exterior of the house as is, but feel free to redesign the interior.

If enough people move in i'll expand the main chamber and build more houses.

To get there take the Southern Highway from town and turn right onto the Gnome Road and take the first station to your left to the Cavern City station. Then follow the path and down the stairs to the entrance.

Looks great, what's the co-ords?

612, 29, 32

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Crow92

You should post the entrance co-ords or you'll get people digging down... ;)

Large images ahead!!

Okay, so this is my new project, and when I decided to show Gav, he offered to help, so this thing'll be built by both of us now :P

We've cleared out the land so far (not all of it, this is what we have done as of now). Here it is during the day.

20110430205517.png

Looks a whole lot better at night though :D

20110430200315.png

So, when Towny is installed, this is most likely going to end up a nation capital. Keep in mind, the plot we've cleared so far is small :P

Edit: Also, not going to show coords for a while. If it's found then so be it, but I'd like to get a lot done first :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 LeggendarioIT

Could I get white-listed please?
    I am a friend of GavinThePacMan's. :)

Thank you,

MC Username: LeggendarioIT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 LeggendarioIT

EDIT: Double Post, Sorry :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Can someone post a link to the picture thread. I didn't know there was one for the server

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    Can someone post a link to the picture thread. I didn't know there was one for the server

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056235193

Where is that place Bland?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Where is that place Bland?

Secret :p

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    Secret :p
    A secret secret.

At the corner of the red line.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 ITDemo

Could I get white-listed please?
    I am a friend of GavinThePacMan's. :)

Thank you,

MC Username: LeggendarioIT

I can vouch, thanks :)

GavinThePacMan

• Advertisement

Sound, added!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement