Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good to Be Back

• 14-03-2011 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭

well its good to be back to the original home of the IRL clan. Im just back from a deserved one month site ban and man did I miss this place. I was mad to get on here some days and ask people to jump in for a game of BFBC2 or Blops. Im still banned from the COD forum and you know its not a bad thing - I use boards for so much more than gaming and I really cant afford to be site banned. I seen mLindsay got a one week ban for calling some guy a sore loser so if thats how things are gone it wouldn't take me too long to get permabanned lol.

So if anyone is on later add my GT and we'l get some games going

edit - I dunno why my sig is broken - GT is AthboyAce

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Welcome back BK. :)

www.mygamercard.net is now closed (click link for more info). There are alternative sites you can use for a sig in the new gamer tag sticky thread at the top of the forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

you were gone?? didn't notice tbh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

banned for playing ctf badly or just been a dick on boards............:D

Advertisement