Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turbo trainer

• 14-03-2011 4:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 979 ✭✭✭

This is a long-shot but would anyone have a turbo trainer to sell at a good price? Or perhaps one you could lend a fellow boardsie for a few weeks if you're not using it after the winter months?

I'm recovering from a fairly bad back injury and the disintegrated potholed roads are murder for me so I was thinking some turbo work might be a good option for few weeks.

I'm in Dublin but could travel and I'd be happy to repay a favour in some way!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

pc11 wrote: »
    This is a long-shot but would anyone have a turbo trainer to sell at a good price? Or perhaps one you could lend a fellow boardsie for a few weeks if you're not using it after the winter months?

I'm recovering from a fairly bad back injury and the disintegrated potholed roads are murder for me so I was thinking some turbo work might be a good option for few weeks.

I'm in Dublin but could travel and I'd be happy to repay a favour in some way!
    Hi pc11 did you get sorted?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 979 ✭✭✭pc11

HI Kenny,

I have a lead on a second hand trainer but can't get to see it till next week. DO You have one to sell or even lend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

pc11 wrote: »
    HI Kenny,

I have a lead on a second hand trainer but can't get to see it till next week. DO You have one to sell or even lend?
    I'd give you a lend of mine just to help, as its sitting doing nothing at present but again it would be the middle of next week before id have a chance for you to collect it. Let me know how you get on with the other one and if you dont get sorted i'll try help you out.

Advertisement