Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unfrozen Quorn?

Options
  • 14-03-2011 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭

I'm currently living in Spain where fake meat is pretty much non-existent. I'm fine with that for the most part but I've had terrible cravings for sausages for age. My dad is coming over to visit next weekend and I was wondering would it be possible for him to bring over some Quorn sausages?
    Obviously he wouldn't be able to keep them frozen in transit. In fact he'd probably have to defrost them completely before he left home. Would they still be edible? Anybody know?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Well I don't know about quorn but I've brought loads of refrigerated seitan on planes etc and that was fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

I've heard of a vegan store in Barcelona. They have a very tempting website but I can't understand it! Maybe they would deliver to you? http://www.vegania.com/ Also, have you checked the happy cow website for your nearest veggie food providing health store?

Advertisement