Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Specialized Dealers in Dublin

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭nak

Gall321 wrote: »
    Where is the full range available? I'm trying to buy a new bike but the closest dealer I can find is in the north

They're working out of a base in Portarlington at the moment. Some test bikes are available. Send me a PM and I can pass on contact details.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭C3PO

Hard to belive that a major brand like Specialized have made such a mess of transitioning to a new distribution model! I was no particular fan of the Cycleways operation but at least they had bikes on display and in stock in various retail outlets! An absolute fiasco in my opinion!

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭lukegjpotter

I passed Brown's Barn on the N7 at Citywest and seen the "Specialized" signs. It's still under construction. The space has been closed for a long time and it's good to see it being used for something.

I've been in there a few times and the bar had a nice setup with the way it let in light. So hopefully Specialized can make good use of the display space.

Advertisement