Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solicitor sought for PIAB case

Options
  • 14-03-2011 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭

Hi

I'd be very grateful for any first hand recommendations. Ideally, a switched on, no BS and pleasant to deal with person. Case highly likely to go to court, so I will definitely be using a solicitor.

Much appreciated

Max :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

where are you based

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Max001

Cork city ;)

Happy to drive to commuter towns or the 'burbs for someone who's highly recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭largepants

Using Martin Harvey for the same purpose (not strictly PIAB). He's grand and very easy to deal with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Colonel_McCoy

Denis O'Sullivan , he has an office on Patrick Street and corner of Washington Street deals with PIAB and medical negligence. From experience ruthless! Deals with a lot of high profile cases.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Colonel_McCoy

Denis O'Sullivan , he has an office on Patrick Street and corner of WGrand Parade deals with PIAB and medical negligence. From experience ruthless! Best thing I ever did was use him. Deals with a lot of high profile cases.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Max001

Cheers guys. Very grateful. No other recommendations needed, as I'm sure I'll go with one of the people you've suggested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

largepants wrote: »
    Using Martin Harvey for the same purpose (not strictly PIAB). He's grand and very easy to deal with.

Just used him for this purpose - won't steer you wrong and generally gets what he wants as insurance companies etc. won't mess with him out of fear. Plus he's the city sheriff (not sure what that contributes to the discussion, but at least if your house ever gets repossessed you can put a name to a face! ;) If you're going to court, you want this guy (it didn't for me but I know from others that he always does well). Just my two cents and own experience, other guy could be good too.

Advertisement