Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food & Drink Near o2?

Options
  • 14-03-2011 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

Hey folks, looking for a decent place to have a pint and some nice food on way to the o2 from the city centre. Any tips?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭xalot

The Ferryman just across the river from the Convention Centre is supposed to be really nice.

• Site Banned Posts: 328 ✭✭michelledoh

Ocean Bar is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Lash_Alert

was between ferryman and ocean bar. Think im gonna go with ocean bar, been there before and nice food!

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

FWIW I've found the bar food in the hotel beside the O2 (the Grange?) to be absolutely gorgeous!

Edit: the Gibson!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,216 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

FWIW I've found the bar food in the hotel beside the O2 (the Grange?) to be absolutely gorgeous!

The Gibson. Yes I've been there too, pretty good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭richardjjd

The Green Room bar on Sherriff St --- immediately behind the o2 --- does lovely food too. Burger and pint for a tenner.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭sakani

http://lacuvee.ie/

Fab place and great wine bar downstairs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

The Grand Central on the corner of Abbey St and O'Connell St. Nice food and great beer then walk out the door and straight on to the luas to the 02.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Harrys Bar underneath the square beside the o2, nice bar (only serve diageo products on draught though, bit strange).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Cill Airne boat bar on the Liffey. They have some ok beers and pub grub upstairs. There is a seperate restaurant downstairs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement