Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beaumont Hospital to Baggot Street

Options
  • 14-03-2011 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭

Think I'll be doing this drive for a week or so with work. Need to be in work at 7.40, anyone have any idea what time I should be leaving the house?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Don't know, how long it takes with a car, because I'm cycling into work (I'm living in the same area though), but I can give you one piece of advice: Don't go down Grace Park Road. First of all, the road surface is a disaster and this road is always packed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Rodin

hunter164 wrote: »
    Think I'll be doing this drive for a week or so with work. Need to be in work at 7.40, anyone have any idea what time I should be leaving the house?

Thanks.

would you pay three euro before seven for the port tunnel?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

I was thinking about cycling but it ain't practical with the stuff I'll be carrying.

Not a hope I'd go port tunnel that things a waste of money. Do ya know what the traffics like around town at 7am?

I was thinking about cycling but it ain't practical with the stuff I'll be carrying.

Not a hope I'd go port tunnel that things a waste of money. Do ya know what the traffics like around town at 7am?

Don't know, but could you leave some of your stuff in work or get a decent rucksack to carry it?

Anyway, if you consider cycling, it would take 35-40 minutes approx. A bit less on the way into work, because it's going downhill quite a lot ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

Knowing me if I cycle I'll tear into work in 20 mins and die on the way home!

• Advertisement

Knowing me if I cycle I'll tear into work in 20 mins and die on the way home!

No reason to copy me :D

Anyway, always be careful out on the road and avoid Grace Park Road ;)

Advertisement