Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peashooting

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Bananaman

Sparks wrote: »
    That's not even in the same room as the tone you originally used with gusto B'man. You did ridicule the rules. You did slander unnamed people (though not an unnamed club and the group is small enough to raise worries) by saying they ran an unfair match. Claiming otherwise when your original posts are still up here is somewhat lacking in respect.

I was told last night that a friend of mine was recently issued a lifetime ban from boards by yourself because he indicated someone may have slandered him.

How then, does your claiming that I slandered someone and not issuing yourself a lifetime ban for doing it, work?

All animals are equal ........ but.......

B'Man

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Bananaman wrote: »
    I was told last night that a friend of mine was recently issued a lifetime ban from boards by yourself because he indicated someone may have slandered him.

How then, does your claiming that I slandered someone and not issuing yourself a lifetime ban for doing it, work?

All animals are equal ........ but.......

B'Man

Who's your friend?

If it is
    this

Well then he knows exactly why he was banned, because the Admins explained it to him.

Take any future discussion of Moderation to PM or follow the Dispute Resolution Procedure.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Bananaman wrote: »
    Then at best he was embellishing. I didn't ban him for life from boards. No mod here can do that, it requires an Admin to do so. And the cause of that ban was not merely "indicating someone may have slandered him". And nobody did slander him, in point of fact. The relevant threads are all up on boards for you to read.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Spunk84

AHA I knew someone would get:D seriously becoming a joke here, it's like being in primary school again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Spunk84 wrote: »
    AHA I knew someone would get:D seriously becoming a joke here, it's like being in primary school again :(
    It didn't happen because of this thread S84, it happened a few days before this thread started, it wasn't done by us but by the site admins (none of the mods have the ability to siteban someone), and it wasn't done just because someone disagreed with someone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement