Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No to the queens visit,Brits out

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Was there any need for that to have been sprayed on the walls all round portarlington.:mad:

No need for it at all! Like the Queen is even going to visit somewhere like Portarlington! Ridiculous!

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭drumaneen

GAAman wrote: »
    Yes there was a huge need, do you not realise the british monarchy pay careful and close attention to graffiti on the walls? The queen will read that, then leave and give us the north back.

Did you not get the memo??

Well let them look at this then - I came across this graffiti on 8/4/11 in Galway City Centre car park [Top Photo] with lots of British visitors about.
    My own reply is below [No property was defaced in this answer].

218109_1825325346845_1051615582_2004594_3468497_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭portgirl123

he got a few hrs community service to paint the walls

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

What the hell is that thing beside the graffiti?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭skooterblue

sydthebeat wrote: »
    ignorance?

Well Love is a special thing that happens between two cousins ......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭skooterblue

holyhead wrote: »
    A friend of mine in his thirtys is very anti British. I don't see why given his age. It just seems age old prejudices are being handed down. Why?

Well when two first cousins have a special feeling for eachother called love then ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Bubblegums

Someone I know in their 50s is real anti the Queen visit but forgets he was born in England... he's just a super thicko... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

From a person with a relative who was executed in 1916, am i against the queens visit? No, really couldn give a sh1t. Do i think she should come? Not really. For the simple reason is, we'll have the crowd of fools who (like when the orange men came), wil show their dislike by smashing IRISH shops, burning out IRISH cars, whilst more than likely wearing man u or chelsea jerseys:rolleyes: these boys are out for the sake of it and probably would look at you like ya had two heads if you asked them about the likes of kevin barry etc. Clowns, most of them in their middle to late teens...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

It's just sad how badly our country is being represented by the shower of ignorant people. It doesn't affect half the people who say these things whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭portgirl123

was in port yesterday visiting my parents and i see the appartments by supervalu have been done again. this time in brite orange

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭maxer68

mcgarrett wrote: »
    The artist was in court in Portlaoise today and is enjoying B & B courtesy of the state tonight.

probably wearing a english team's football jersey bought in debenhams:D and missing his Sky tv for which he pays directly to another UK company.

Advertisement