Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goldfish to good home....

• 14-03-2011 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hello...

We have to fill in the pond in the back garden as its just to big a risk with the children....

So, about 30 goldfish of various sizes need a good home. Orange, black and I think some white ones too....

Going free to good home if you can come and take them away.

Drop me a reply if you are interested...

Spare me the jokes though :-)

SL

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭suziwalsh

Happy to take some depending on where you live..... have a lovely large pond I know of that would love some additions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,518 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

the aquarium sub-forum may be a more appropriate place for this to get noticed.

Also stick a post up on irishfishforum.com, you'll get someone from there to take them for sure.

If all else fails your local fish store may be willing to take them from you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭suziwalsh

Have offered a home for all these guys

• Registered Users Posts: 7 factor

Hi All

Thanks for the helpful replies and as Suzi says she hopes to take them all to a nice pond not too far away.

I wonder if anyone has suggestions as how to safely remove and store them for transportation?

Thanks again
    Simon

Advertisement