Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posting Question

Options
  • 14-03-2011 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi all,
    I recently ordered something off the net about three weeks ago from england via royal mail and when i was ordering it there was only one line for the adress. I live in athenry and i didnt have any space to mention that, as a result the mail has only my house number and street name and "galway" written on it. I belive that because athenry isnt written on it that it is sitting in the sorting office.
    I have tried to look for a phone number for the galway sorting office but have had no luck thus far. Would anyone on this board have any inclination as to what i should do or what the phone number for the sorting office is?
    Thanks,

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

You'd probably be better off going in. They managed to find some misaddressed post for me in there last week. Have ID with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 hughdini

Das Kitty wrote: »
    You'd probably be better off going in. They managed to find some misaddressed post for me in there last week. Have ID with you.
    Did anyone ring you? im pretty sure that my mobile number is on the parcel.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Nope, I knew it was posted and I went in on spec.

Had the same problem. There's no phone number listed anywhere; all calls are routed to Dublin I think. I doubt its because they've no phones, probably too much hassle.
    Anyway, head out to the Galway Mails Centre with any form of ID, and if its there you'll get it no problem.

Advertisement