Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fiberglass cloth and resin

• 14-03-2011 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭

Does anyone know of a shop or supplier of fiberglass cloth and resin near dublin need it for a project.
    Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Does anyone know of a shop or supplier of fiberglass cloth and resin near dublin need it for a project.
    Thanks in advance :)

Google,Golden pages or else if that fails,then theres a fibreglass matting and resin suppliers up in the industrial estate in Glasnevin in Dublin 11.

Ah the wonders and joys of GOOGLE.;)

Baldonnell Industrial Estate in Dublin 22.

http://www.mid.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,381 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

How much do you need????

If you need lots try the marine/canoe suppliers. If you just need a bit some motor factors /diy shops do small kits...

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭spartan5397

I only need a small amount, and i have tried google and golden pages

I only need a small amount, and i have tried google and golden pages

Fibreglass matt and resin kit in any motor factors of the likes of Woodies or BnQ for around 10-15 euro,depending on the size of kit you get.

Usually in a yellow coloured box,has everything you need for making something out of fibreglass.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Advertisement