Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Corrs, a much wanted reunion???

Options
  • 14-03-2011 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

Yeah so Sharon Corr said in an interview just a few months back that The Corrs may be reuniting either this year (2011) or next.

I was wondering would anyone else be interested in hearing anything? I really love Irish trad especially with a bit of pop and rock in the mix.

I've never seen The Corrs live but I've heard all their songs and I would absolutely love to have the opportunity. I'll go wherever they play if they announce comeback dates in Ireland (preferably Dublin).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Melissa89

karaokeman wrote: »
    Yeah so Sharon Corr said in an interview just a few months back that The Corrs may be reuniting either this year (2011) or next.

I was wondering would anyone else be interested in hearing anything? I really love Irish trad especially with a bit of pop and rock in the mix.

I've never seen The Corrs live but I've heard all their songs and I would absolutely love to have the opportunity. I'll go wherever they play if they announce comeback dates in Ireland (preferably Dublin).
    I'd love a Corrs reunion! They're such a good live band, so talented! But looks like it'll be a while away yet, Andrea has a covers album coming out at the end of May and apparently she has another original album after that!

Advertisement