Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visiting artists in limerick if ye care

Options
  • 14-03-2011 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭

Hey lads just heard of a mate of mine that Oliver Peck and Chad Koeplinger are going to be tattooing in all star ink in limerick

dont think im going to be able to get the funds together to get anything but though you guys might be interested

oliver is there april 10th - 15th and chad is there 17th -21st of april aswell

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

How much would you be looking at for a session with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

Melion wrote: »
    How much would you be looking at for a session with them?

i am not sure but I might be able to find out, I dont think its too much more then normal but if i see one of the lads ill ask them

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Sweet, been wanting a Sugar Skull for a long time. Id love Chad K to do it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

melion i was told yesterday that price will be decided on a per piece basis but that it wont work out too much different to their regular hourly rate

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Black Sheep

Chad Koeplinger is certainly a great tattooist- Good opportunity for anyone looking for a traditional piece (although he has his own take on it).

• Advertisement
Advertisement