Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"difference...we're Irish"

Options
  • 15-03-2011 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

As the title suggests, this is part of the slogan of a well known established Irish store.
    I'm not looking for recognition as a customer because I have money etc, but common courtesy and the ability to be a representative of a company that holds a slogan so strongly through its advertising. Don't get me wrong, I know not everyone can be tarred , but seriously...

I have been in to this store on three occasions in the past year. On each occasion I have encountered staff who do not look customers in the eye, reach over and grab the money from your hands, barely say "thanks..." when they shove the money back at you and seem to all be burning up with resentment or just have a purely bad attitude.

So , if this is the difference, and how "good" of them to point it out, then I am disappointed, needless to say, I won't be returning.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement