Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Zum Muscle Rub

• 14-03-2011 11:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭

Where can this be got ?
    Nothing online other that the US...
    one place is sold out...think its makeitnatural
    i'm just about out...
    -Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

try lecheile,hes yir man for that stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭Sosa

ultraman1 wrote: »
    try lecheile,hes yir man for that stuff

Thats who i got it from originally as a sample,now i can't do without !
    Must send him a PM
    -thanks

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Sosa wrote: »
    Thats who i got it from originally as a sample,now i can't do without !
    Must send him a PM
    -thanks

Well his supplier will be the same one as makeitnatural. I'm led to believe a new delivery is imminent though, I think I got the last one. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,086 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Ya see, they suck ya in with a free sample, now you're hooked. Soon you'll be hanging around dodgy parts of Leixlip late at night looking for some rubbin'

Well his supplier will be the same one as makeitnatural. I'm led to believe a new delivery is imminent though, I think I got the last one. :pac:
    BeepBeep67 wrote: »
    Ya see, they suck ya in with a free sample, now you're hooked. Soon you'll be hanging around dodgy parts of Leixlip late at night looking for some rubbin'

They better get a shipment soon,im going cold turkey here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,540 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Sosa wrote: »
    They better get a shipment soon,im going cold turkey here.
    See, that's where you're going wrong. You gotta buy in bulk. Large shipments, that you can subsequently break up, mix with cheaper household products like baking soda, and sell on at a markup.. Wait... What are we talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭hot to trot

What is this magic stuff...? Anything that can improve muscle health and recovery in my patients especially runners, I NEED to know all about it .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭DigiJem

What is this magic stuff...? Anything that can improve muscle health and recovery in my patients especially runners, I NEED to know all about it .

http://www.makeitnatural.com/zum_rub/zum_rub_muscles.html

This is the stuff, brill on achy muscles, all-natural and even smells ok. I'm on my last tin, going to have to ration it until they get more stock in.

I'm willing to sell a fingertip worth of zum rub for €2.50 to anyone who wants some. Whatdya say? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,608 ✭✭✭donothoponpop

I'm willing to sell a fingertip worth of zum rub for €2.50 to anyone who wants some. Whatdya say? :pac:

Does that include application?

• Advertisement

Its it one of the menthol type ones that give you a lot of skin sensation and makes you feel like there is a lot going on in the muscles? Or what it is about it that makes it so good?

Does that include application?

Nah, I'm much more expensive than that! :pac:

I should also recommend scab dip on there, it's good aswell.

Nah, I'm much more expensive than that! :pac:

I was considering moving your post to Bargain Alerts. Of The Year.;)

Zum is great stuff though. Like Deep Heat, but without the scent of 80's XC races.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 703 ✭✭✭lecheile

Well Sosa has been sorted with a fix - the rest of you will have to wait a little while (or take RC up on her offer ;)) until Mrs LeCh gets shipment delivered. Will let you know when in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 703 ✭✭✭lecheile

Its it one of the menthol type ones that give you a lot of skin sensation and makes you feel like there is a lot going on in the muscles? Or what it is about it that makes it so good?

More than just heat and skin sensation HTT - full list of ingredients is:

Certified organic sunflower oil, grapeseed oil, coconut oil, beeswax, carnauba wax, menthol, shea butter, essential oils, tocopherol (vitamin E), certified organic angelica, arnica, goldenseal, dandelion, wild yam and white willow extract.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,540 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

lecheile wrote: »
    Well Sosa has been sorted with a fix - the rest of you will have to wait a little while (or take RC up on her offer ;)) until Mrs LeCh gets shipment delivered. Will let you know when in.
    Hmm... Using scarcity to drive up demand and price. Mrs LeCh is obviously a shrewd business-woman, but is playing a dangerous game. I hope she's watching the news, in particular recent events unfolding in Yemen, Bahrain, Algeria and Jordan. It could be Leixlip next.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,086 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

I find Tiger Balm great (the white one) anyone experience both?

BeepBeep67 wrote: »
    I find Tiger Balm great (the white one) anyone experience both?

Hey beepbeep...personally you cant beat Zum.
    Almost odour free,no burning sensation,goes on smooth.
    Its great to loosen up the legs but what it does it for me is, i slap it on after a tough interval session or tough LSR (last year) and it really speeds up my recovery.
    Anything else i have tried does not have the same effect.

Got home today and put some of this on, ahhh mentholy fresh. Anyone suffering withdrawal symptoms?

*considers putting up a photo of almost full tin of zum rub*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭kingQuez

After a recommendation for something else recovery-related from RQ, I'll have to try this magic stuff out :)

• Advertisement

http://www.thefind.com/beauty/browse-zum-rub
    Is it the blue one you use?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭DigiJem

Yep its the blue one, Zum Rub for Muscles

Make It Natural have this back in stock by the way folks.

I also recommend the 'Scab Dab'.

http://www.makeitnatural.com/zum_rub.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,838 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Novice Question now.......

Is deep heart cream any good?do suffer from achy muscles and is easily available,Zum seems pricey for me tbh........

dahat wrote: »
    Novice Question now.......

Is deep heart cream any good?do suffer from achy muscles and is easily available,Zum seems pricey for me tbh........

Deep Heat is very good for rubbing into tired muscles. However, the smell lingers, and you have a scent of 1980's changing room following you around for all to enjoy. I've found Zum to be as good as Deep Heat, without that odour. I think that's it's bonus over Deep Heat.

Deep Heat is very good for rubbing into tired muscles. However, the smell lingers, and you have a scent of 1980's changing room following you around for all to enjoy. I've found Zum to be as good as Deep Heat, without that odour. I think that's it's bonus over Deep Heat.

Had somehow convinced myself that the cream is not as smelly as the spray!!
    Guess to get the benefit of no smell and effect of the cream i have to swallow the 13 odd euro cost.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 978 ✭✭✭JohnnyCrash

I use Arnica gel (which is an ingredient in Zum) or Oruvail gel.Find both effective and both are odourless

Was advised by two local runners to try this product as a muscle rub..

http://www.pferdesalbe.de/index.php?navID=478

Yes i know it is horse balm but these guys swear by it....

Any one else use it|???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭Macanri

dahat wrote: »
    Was advised by two local runners to try this product as a muscle rub..

http://www.pferdesalbe.de/index.php?navID=478

Yes i know it is horse balm but these guys swear by it....

Any one else use it|???

It's not for horses... from the site:
    "eimermachers Horse Balm is a vitalising human cosmetics product, popular with people of all ages!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 75 ✭✭jimbo21

i am going to try and get some of this zum and try it out it sounds good ,where can i buy this?

Advertisement