If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE46D8000 will this be sold by richer sounds?

Options
  • 14-03-2011 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭

Hi,
    I just saw an article/review for the Samsung UE46D8000 tv. It also has good feedback from users on avforums. Will this tv be available through richer sounds? if so , how much will it be sold for??

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Bada.

The word on the street is that we will be getting this particular model, but the release date keeps getting put back for our delivery.

We are looking at approx mid-April, but as yet I don't have a price on it.

If you want to kick us at the start of next Month, I can see if I can get an update at that stage ?

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭bada_bing

hi Dave, is there any update on this tv being stocked by richersounds? or do you have any new similar tv's like this being stocked soon??

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi bada_bing.

Still no incoming date on the 46B8000 :(. Our UK purchasing team are chasing these at the moment.

We have started to see stock arrive into our warehouse of the 46D7000 (although in very small amounts)
    There is very very little difference between the 8000 and the 7000.

Samsung 46D7000 is priced at £1349.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/3d-tv/samsung/ue46d7000/sams-ue46d7000

Hope this helps a little ;)

Let me know if I can help any further.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

10% off for boardies?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Hyzepher.

Unfortunatley not :D.

The 10% was run on selected Philips products throught the Philips Shop in Dublin.

We at RicherSounds try to offer the best deals we can but there is no movement on this screen :(

We do offer our price beat policy:
    http://www.richersounds.com/information/pricebeat

It was worth asking though ;)

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.