Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Embedded youtube - not displaying

Options
  • 14-03-2011 11:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭

So, as the title suggests, I cant see any youtube videos on boards on firefox 3.6. Can happily view them on Youtube itself, facebook and other sites, but not on boards. Any idea WTF have I pressed??!!! Presume I am the only one as a quick search didn't find any related topics, so it must be something I have done.

All help gratefully recieved.

No white box, nothing. A slight return would be nice. :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I can see that perfectly. I'm not very technical, but I have found in the past that clearing my cache sorts out little glitches like this in firefox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Yeah, I think I (or the kids) must have done something to my laptop, have tried Explorer and the video doesn't display there either.

Looked on Chrome and it works, so I have no idea why Firefox/Explorer doesn't. (I cleared cache in Firefox but nothing). Oh well, not to worry.

Advertisement