Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Day -6 and a new challenge

Options
  • 15-03-2011 12:09am

So I was lucky enough to win a years membership to crunch fitness last week. I've worked out once in my life so far, have absolutely no idea what to wear, what trainers to wear, how to use the machines... Nothing :D

I know I could have sold the membership for a few hundred quid, but I see this as a gift and I want to take advantage of it. I've always said I could get fit given the chance, so this is my chance.

As I say, I have no idea of the parlance or anything, so I'll try and keep this up as much as possible.

induction is next Monday, so I'll spend the week picking up things like trainers, towels, water bottles etc.

Looking forward to it!

Advertisement