Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car panel repairs/respray

Options
  • 15-03-2011 12:26am
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone have any recommendations for somewhere in the area where I can get a minor dent and a big scuff in my car's paintwork fixed? Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

You could try Metro Motors (838 4668), I know a few people who've used them and have been happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭suey71

You could try Chips Away http://www.car-paint-repair-dublin.ie/

They come to your house and cost a fraction of what a panel beater would charge.

I've never used them but all the reports I've heard are positive.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Thanks folks. :)

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

chips away is great. came to a guy in work and had the job sorted in no time.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Dub XV

Gaspode wrote: »
    You could try Metro Motors (838 4668), I know a few people who've used them and have been happy.

I used Metro last year after reading other recommendations on Boards.ie.

Very good service, perfect repair and nice to deal with.

• Advertisement
Advertisement