Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Ross/Conor] Login problem

Options
  • 15-03-2011 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 33,433 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

A recurrent problem I am having is here with logging that I would lik to brin to your account.

Basically, I log in; I get the messsage "thank you for logging in, Ikky Poo2" and then it proceeds to a screen where, instead of my CP and private messages info, I have empty boxes asking me to log in again!

Is this a tech error? Seems to happen more with google chrome than with firefox, but at the moment is happening with both. I am fully expecting to be logged "out" as soon as I try to post this!

Just an FYI, hope it helps!

P.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Haven't had anyone else reporting this problem Ikky, so I'm not really sure what it could be. I'll mark this thread for Ross and Conor's attention, maybe they can shed some light on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,433 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Zaph wrote: »
    Haven't had anyone else reporting this problem Ikky, so I'm not really sure what it could be. I'll mark this thread for Ross and Conor's attention, maybe they can shed some light on it.

Fair enough. Seems to be working fine at the moment. As I said, it tends to be very intermittant, but took six or seven attempts to get logged in the other night (usually only one or two, which is why I never reported it before).

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Advertisement