Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Searching for my dream girl

Options
  • 15-03-2011 1:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi, I have a problem and I really hope someone can help. Last night I dreamt that I met the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. This girl was utterly stunning, she had long brown hair and was wearing a green cardigan/shirt. I must apologize for not being able to describe her in further detail as the dream is mostly a blur but I distinctly recall meeting her in Fitzwilliam park near Stephens Green. We walked through the park together before somehow arriving in a 60's-style cafe. Sadly that is all I can remember. I spent all day replaying it in my head and it's driving me crazy. I'm only 18 and have never had a real girlfriend. If you are a girl who has had a similar dream recently, please reply, I would at least like to know that you are out there. Any thoughts on the matter would also be greatly appreciated. Thank you. C.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Thats some first post. Good luck with the quest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Leelaa22

Awh thats so sweet. I hope you find her.

I'm always dreaming about a guy, but I never see his face, but we always have the best time, the most fun, best sex.
    For years I have had these dreams and its always him, same hair, same height, same clothes, just no face.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭myleftfoot

Leelaa22 wrote: »
    Awh thats so sweet. I hope you find her.

I'm always dreaming about a guy, but I never see his face, but we always have the best time, the most fun, best sex.
    For years I have had these dreams and its always him, same hair, same height, same clothes, just no face.

It's probably your Dad, you've just blurred his face to make it a bit more manageable/enjoyable. Same to OP, probably your Mam.

sickos ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ZombieJesus9

I don't know if anyone will ever see this but I just want to say that I found her... :)
    And it's even better than I could've hoped.
    I met her in September of that same year and we've been together ever since.
    Christian.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Reoil

Where did you meet her? How did you know it was her if the dream was mostly a blur?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,833 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I don't know if anyone will ever see this but I just want to say that I found her... :)
    Christian.

Christian why do you have two separate usernames?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Christian.

How did you meet her?

Advertisement