Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Track ID: Laurent Garnier at BLOC 2011

• 15-03-2011 3:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭

One track Laurent Garnier played at BLOC that blew my mind, and I need to find it.

It was the track he played before Man With The Red Face, maybe an hour from the end. Huge track, with these massive drum fills, toms I think they were, smoke would shoot up each time, and it had this amazing lead synth line.

I know that's vague...but anyone that was there, or known what LBS plays before Man With The Red Face might be able to help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

Don't know the track (sorry) but how was Garnier? I'm debating whether to go to LBS in Tripod. Fact it's a live set and not a DJ set is the one factor that's making me decide against going.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭rick_fantastic

remember the tune but dont have an id for it... ill see if any of the lads know...

what a set tho!!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭raymann

how was bloc? was it as good as everybody says it is?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Best festival I've ever been to. Can't find a single fault with it.

Garnier was good alright, might head to LBS in Tripod.

BLOC are uploading videos now:

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭raymann

Best festival I've ever been to. Can't find a single fault with it.

Garnier was good alright, might head to LBS in Tripod.

BLOC are uploading videos now:

now that looks like fun.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Carl Sagan

That looks deadly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

Ah that's a class track alright. Released over a year now and is on the "tales of a kleptomaniac" album. Pay TV is another deadly track on that.

Advertisement