Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Andy Kelly Removed From Head Coach Position

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭big barrie

heard 6 months ago that mr kelly was on thin ice, he deleted most of the rli and supporters from his friends facebook . no one need bother applying for the role of head coach tony benson has it , (massive hunch )who would you like to see in charge me personally brian noble ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 The Clan

Tony Benson was sacked along with the rest of the staff, he was pretty distraught at the way he had been treated as were on or two others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭MerryWhistleblo

fanofrl wrote: »
    To be fair, I have also heard (first hand) very good reports from Domestic players in the senior squad that were very positive about Andy Kelly and others.
    I'm not dismissing what you were saying above but it was probably not black and white.

I wish those players you speak of well, I am glad that they had a better experience of international rugby.

Advertisement