Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cullens Cheltenham Log

Options
  • 15-03-2011 8:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭

Zaidpour 2.5pts each way 10-1 1:30
    Medermit 5pts win 2:05
    Sunnyhill boy 1pt each way 6-1 2:40
    Hurricane Fly 4pts each way 3:20
    Quevega 20pts win 4:40

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭cullen5998

cullen5998 wrote: »
    Zaidpour 2.5pts each way 10-1 1:30
    Medermit 5pts win 2:05
    Sunnyhill boy 1pt each way 6-1 2:40
    Hurricane Fly 4pts each way 3:20
    Quevega 20pts win 4:40

zaidpour was 5th or 6th
    medermit 4th
    sunnyhill boy fell
    hurricane fly won @4-1 = 24
    quevega won @ evens = 40
    Total staked = 44
    Profit = 20 pts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 adamski09

not a bad result for the day might follow you for tomorrow as pyro had a real bad run i see,,,i let meself get talked out of hurricane fly and then when quevega ran at evens i bottled it to put all my eggs on the one basket so i just made a minimal bet...still happy in minor profit :)

but serious good call on the 20pts on quevega:cool:

I get a small bit of info from stables from time to time.
    Quevega worked really well last week in the last bit of work before Cheltenham and with her previous form i was sure the horse would win if it ran to form.

Will post up picks for tomorrow later:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Well done cullen good start.

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Well done cullen good start.
    Thanks Urbansea:)

Heres todays bets - Early bird catches the worm haha

1:30 Chicago Gray 4.5pts Each way 5/1. 2nd here in December and trainer in good form. Beat Quinz who won well recently.

2:05 So Young 10 pts win 5/2. Stable has high hopes for him was told to back early before the price goes.

2:40 Mikael Dhaguenet 2pts each way 8/1. Very interesting that Ruby got off Aiteen Thirtythree to ride it. Paul Nicholls and Aiteens owners not too happy about it from what i hear!

3:20 MasterMinded 5pts each way 7/2. With Ruby back on board and the horse in goof form i think he'll go very close. Was going to wait for the 4-1 but i dont think it'll get there.

5:15 I might back Oscar Magic, want to see how the rest of the horses go first though.

Great day of racing! Good luck everyone

• Advertisement

Not in Cheltenham but i backed it somay put it up.

Huntington 14:20 Masterful act 7.50pts e/w 10/3

Greahem Lee not in Cheltenham today as he went to Huntington to ride this horse. Horse was given an easy run in prep for this race. Source stable lad in Ferdy Murphys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 adamski09

very good start mate with the chicago grey :):D keep up the good work,,,

Advertisement