Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City to Blanchardstown Shopping centre?

Options
  • 15-03-2011 11:58am

Hi,

I can't make head nor tail of the Dublin Bus website. What bus do I have to take to go to Blanchardstown Shopping centre? It looks like the 70, but that only leaves every hour, surely there must be a better one than that?

I'll also be looking to go from blanch to Santry, but the 17a seems to have disappeared?

Any help much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

The 37 may go to the Centre also?????

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭revz

39/39a are your best option, can get it from UCD or Suffolk Street in town (the pizza hut, just take a right at the bottom of grafton street or google map).
    Leaves you right at the centre.

Think the 70 now leaves you a bit outside the centre (May be wrong, but 39's are more frequent anyway)

37 doesn't go to it, goes to castleknock. 38 also leaves you a bit too far out really.

In summary: 39/39a

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

The 39a is the best bet, they come more regularly than the others. The 37 would drop you about 15 minutes away but not great if you dont know the area.
    17a info on Dublin Bus website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

How long is the 17A going via Blanch? When I lived in Finglas it started/ended on Mellows Rd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,311 ✭✭✭markpb

It was only extended to Blanch a few months ago. It will replace the 220.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

markpb wrote: »
    It was only extended to Blanch a few months ago. It will replace the 220.

Not if I have anything to say about it! Bloody DB... promised Blanchardstown residents they wouldn't cancel the 220. Still waiting on a call back from them one week later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

39a from the quays is your best bet, the stop is down near the gypsy rose bar.

Advertisement