Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Edible Ink Pen

Options
  • 15-03-2011 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hey all, looking to get my hands on one of these in Limerick by Friday, any ideas :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Stuff4cakes.ie in Galway have them, I'm almost positive, you should try there, she'd have it to you by Friday I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭tootired

I was in stuff4cakes last week and she definitely had them then. If you ordered today you'd have it by Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

Is Stuff for Cakes a physical shop? Where is it?

Tried the site but Chrome is telling me it's detecting malware on it so I didn't want to chance it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Mabey try kitchen compliments.ie but I don't know if it would be delivered on time. Tesco were doing the coloured pens but unfort. don't think black was in it blue was the darkest.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭tootired

It's in Cloonboo, and has converted the garage into a shop/display area. She has most things needed for cake decorating. I usually ring or text her before I head over. She's very nice to deal with.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

She's on facebook too. I was in her "shop" today, it's got a great display of equipment, as mentioned just call or email her and you can pop out to look at all the pretty things.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭showgirlrita

Thanks guys, ya have the ones from tesco, just primary colours!

Advertisement